Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Rome Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Reply

Rome Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players

^ Well done, Rafa.... back and winning.  Shrug
IP Logged

Gave up trying to watch this match.  A Nadal win was predictable anyway.  Can't see anyone else having a chance of winning the FO if the King of Clay keeps this up, provided of course his knees stay healthy.
IP Logged

Gave up trying to watch this match.  A Nadal win was predictable anyway.  Can't see anyone else having a chance of winning the FO if the King of Clay keeps this up, provided of course his knees stay healthy.

Trying to predict a winner of a clay tournament other than RN is like trying to predict the lottery numbers.
IP Logged

Trying to predict a winner of a clay tournament other than RN is like trying to predict the lottery numbers.
Aye... he's back, with a vengeance.... or so it would seem...  Frown
IP Logged

Good to see him back at the top and fit and healthy, but it makes the clay season extremely boring, find myself losing interest.
IP Logged

Why the misery?  We should be happy for Rafa after all his injury problems.  Of course, it does make life more difficult for Andy, but hopfully he too will bounce back in the same way. yay
IP Logged

Why the misery?  We should be happy for Rafa after all his injury problems.  Of course, it does make life more difficult for Andy, but hopfully he too will bounce back in the same way. yay
God no... I'm not seeming to appear miserable.  I'm chuffed for Rafa... but just a bit sad as he's back to posing a big problem for Andy.  Smile
IP Logged

Good to see him back at the top and fit and healthy, but it makes the clay season extremely boring, find myself losing interest.

No no .... there will be one or two players able to torment him a bit .... Gulbis for one!
IP Logged

God no... I'm not seeming to appear miserable.  I'm chuffed for Rafa... but just a bit sad as he's back to posing a big problem for Andy.  Smile

Did you think that AM ever stood a chance of winning on Clay ???  What are you smoking ??? Think
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Reply