Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Rome Masters - Other Players
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Reply

Rome Masters - Other Players

Hope this doesn't refer to me. I agree with the thesis that you shouldn't hate a player just because he is winning., but you have to admit that there are people who you like more/less then other. The causes may be different, it doesn't matter, in the end. In my previuos post I stated that i don't like Wawrinka. Why? Heard he left  his family,don't like that kind of people.
Why would you think this refers to you?  I don't think we've even met...
IP Logged

Never mind,my bad,  have a nice day.Smile
IP Logged

Great tennis in the Final.
IP Logged

Can anyone stop Djokovic? Doesn't look like it.
IP Logged

In my opinion, Djokovic played better yesterday. Rafa's forehand isn't listening to him all week long and, if he don't change that, he is going to lose easily.
IP Logged

Murray played much better than Rafa at the moment.  Djoko is a machine.  Fair play to the guy, he has done what Murray needs to aim for.  I was sure Rafa would win this, but right now, apart from Nole stretching a bit, there is little to suggest a comeback is likely.

Who will stop the serbian juggernaut?
IP Logged

It's looking like another Djokovic win, isn't it.
IP Logged

Djokovic's up the line fh, is really doing it for him ...
IP Logged

I just don't see how Nadal can win this .... oh woe Frown
IP Logged

Nadal's shots just lack depth. I think Murray could have beaten him tonight, had he not choked yesterday.
IP Logged

Can anyone stop Djokovic? Doesn't look like it.

Nadal had to completely tank hard court MS last year to do great at the USO, the same could apply on Clay though it's getting increasingly hard to believe that's the case.
IP Logged

Nadal's shots just lack depth. I think Murray could have beaten him tonight, had he not choked yesterday.

Their lack of depth is hugely emphasised by the terrific line skimming together with marvellous angles that Djokovic is pulling off time after time.

If Nadal can grab the second set, can Djokovic go through three and still win?
IP Logged

I want to punch Djokovic in the face.
IP Logged

I want to punch Djokovic in the face.

It already looks deformed... :p
IP Logged

Nadal had to completely tank hard court MS last year to do great at the USO, the same could apply on Clay though it's getting increasingly hard to believe that's the case.

Dude, you're obsessed with tanking. There's no way Nada is tanking this match.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Reply