Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2012: The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] Reply

US Open 2012: The Other Players

Katie i have posted links to the fed/berdych and djoko/delpo quarter finals full matches in the sticky tennis videos thread Smile  it's in Tennis talk thread / tennis movies

Thanks very much, looking forward to watching these matches. Smile
IP Logged

For me the best 3 matches were:

1. Andy vs Nole

2. Federer vs Berdych

3. Ferrer vs Tipsy
IP Logged

I agree Emma...Tsonga's match could have been third also..
IP Logged

I agree Emma...Tsonga's match could have been third also..

I had that in mind to be perfectly honest with you and it probably should go there too, but since these are my personal take and I didn't get to see the match, I decided not to go with it, but on a second thought,  I think you are right so let's replace that with Tsonga's.
IP Logged

The quality of tennis from both players was definitely higher in the Ferrer/Tipsarevic match - very dramatic finish as well in a final set tiebreak. I did enjoy Tsonga/Klizan but the good play was all coming from Klizan - Tsonga was very poor that day.
IP Logged

It was expected that Ferrer/Tipsy would be a high quality match but Klizan probably brought more drama and entertainment to the court and an upset has always seen as a better match I'd say.

Klizan btw is still playing very well.
IP Logged

The quality of tennis from both players was definitely higher in the Ferrer/Tipsarevic match - very dramatic finish as well in a final set tiebreak. I did enjoy Tsonga/Klizan but the good play was all coming from Klizan - Tsonga was very poor that day.

Tsonga was weird that day. Never seen him as flat as that.
IP Logged

Tsonga was weird that day. Never seen him as flat as that.
He'd missed his usual preparation due to that ill-timed injury so was probably lacking fitness and confidence.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] Reply