Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  So this is why he's called Djoker :)
Pages: [1] Reply

So this is why he's called Djoker :)

Gotta like this guy

Gangnam
IP Logged

I am staggered that the original song has 350,000,000 views on YouTube. Sweet jesus.
IP Logged

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
IP Logged

I am staggered that the original song has 350,000,000 views on YouTube. Sweet jesus.
Seriously mind boggling. But I can't hate the silliness
IP Logged

It's a bloody catchy tune mind. A million times better than the bloody 'Bom Bom' song.
IP Logged

Seriously ear catching tune with excellent bass, instrument, light and groovy moves combination.  There is a nice clip where Psy explains this horse riding technique.
IP Logged

Gotta like this guy

I love him!
IP Logged

Nole, you just rock man!!
IP Logged

I swear, if Andy gets up to that sort of nonsense when he is world no.1 I'll be off lol.
IP Logged

Just saw this. Love Nole's sense of humour. Almagro's too. lmao
IP Logged

I hope they make Andy and Nole do do the Gangnam style dance!!It was hilarious to see Nole do it after winning the china open..
IP Logged

I swear, if Andy gets up to that sort of nonsense when he is world no.1 I'll be off lol.
No danger, TJ, this isn't Andy's style. Very Happy  Djoko's a real showman and is in his element doing this sort of thing.  I love his sense of humour.  It used to be a bit OTT at times but he's cooled it a little.
IP Logged

Djoko's a real showman and is in his element doing this sort of thing.

Indeed, I can imagine him doing things like Strictly (I know Serbian TV had their own version) when his career is over.
IP Logged

That I would love to see. Smile  I remember watching a video of him dancing around on court with some of the local girls at one of the minor tournaments last year - think it was the now defunct Serbian Open.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply