Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 49 Go Down Reply
Author

London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players

(Read 8344 times)
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #630 on: August 03, 2012, 05:36 PM »

....Yeah, let's not forget this is a fairly liberal forum. No one is going to get modded here so don't bother.
It takes more than this for someone to get modded.

tell that to,
oh forget it.  grouphug
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #631 on: August 03, 2012, 05:37 PM »

No. You haven't been here long enough. It's something about this forum that attracts the crazies.
I'm on a forum with over 21,000 members and have seen some right crazy mofos. Believe me when I say this isn't anywhere near crazy.

Apart from that fuzzyballs fella, he was a bit not right in the head.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #632 on: August 03, 2012, 05:38 PM »

Are people fighting?  why  Frown   I don't like it when people fight   
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #633 on: August 03, 2012, 05:39 PM »

Serena is doing the job. Hope she wins the event.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #634 on: August 03, 2012, 05:39 PM »

I'm on a forum with over 21,000 members and have seen some right crazy mofos. Believe me when I say this isn't anywhere near crazy.

Apart from that fuzzyballs fella, he was a bit not right in the head.

yawn

IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #635 on: August 03, 2012, 05:40 PM »

How dare you accuse me of being a hypocrite.
Do you think i go on federers website blabbing on about how wonderful Andy is?
Honestly show some perspective and common sense.
And stop being so naive.

Exactly, AK 400 has been trolling since early lunchtime on the Andy v Djoko board, I don't think his posts are balanced they are blindly promoting RF, and one of his posts about Delpo deserving the bronze medal was an attempt to wind up Murray fans by inferring Murray would not get a medal, just my opinion.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #636 on: August 03, 2012, 05:44 PM »

Come on Serenade, get the job done QUICKLY!!!
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #637 on: August 03, 2012, 05:45 PM »

Come on Serenade, get the job done QUICKLY!!!

Hate thus IPad, flipping auto correct, come on SERENA!!!
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #638 on: August 03, 2012, 05:49 PM »

Del Potro looks so devastated in a photo I just saw I hope he recovers to give the bronze medal match a good shot- he deserves a medal for all he's gone through to get back this high and from how well he's playing Smile

Well so much for 7ish for andy- I'm thinking 6.30 latest now with the way Serena is playing fainting
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #639 on: August 03, 2012, 05:50 PM »

I wish Azarenka could do something right for once. :/
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #640 on: August 03, 2012, 05:51 PM »

It looks quite windy on CC, mmmmmmm  nervous
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #641 on: August 03, 2012, 05:51 PM »

I wish Azarenka could do something right for once. :/

I know- anything really, she might as well just be sitting on here chair the side as Serena hits winners to an empty court right now Smile
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #642 on: August 03, 2012, 05:52 PM »

I know- anything really, she might as well just be sitting on here chair the side as Serena hits winners to an empty court right now Smile

Basically.

I really don't like my home country all that much lately, but I doubt there's a ton of other medal chances for Belarus after Vika loses.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #643 on: August 03, 2012, 06:00 PM »

THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS! YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SAY YOU LIKE, EVEN OBSESSIVELY SO, ANOTHER PLAYER! CONSIDERING THE EXTREME AND SINGLE-MINDED VIEWS OF MANY OF THE ANDY FANS ON HERE THIS SEEMS UNFAIR TO JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE SAME EXTREME SUPPORT OF ANOTHER PLAYER! In caps because I'm yelling
Hazel is defending free speech and ak's posts today have been very reasonable - Hazel is right as Elly is right to say what she means and I wouldn't doubt her sincere following of Andy for one minute. Calm down folks - no-one is picking on anyone else just attempting to 'Keep calm and carry on' in the British fashion. I am a del Potro fan next to Andy, I think he is a gutsy young man who will prove his talents as a tennis player - may even reach No. 1 one day (when Andy has had a turn!)
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #644 on: August 03, 2012, 06:23 PM »

Chill or you'll be the one getting reported to the moderators

This post is making no sense to me. Bill is a terrific poster and an ardent Andy fan and has contributed so much since he joined the forum. He deserves far more respect than this sort of threat. 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 49 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »