Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 49 Go Down Reply
Author

London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players

(Read 7339 times)
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #645 on: August 03, 2012, 06:24 PM »

This post is making no sense to me. Bill is a terrific poster and an ardent Andy fan and has contributed so much since he joined the forum. He deserves far more respect than this sort of threat. 

It's not a threat if nothing is ever modded on this forum. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #646 on: August 03, 2012, 06:30 PM »

I was so looking forward to watching Federer play for the ignominy of a bronze.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #647 on: August 03, 2012, 06:33 PM »

I have seen quite a few posters getting banned so that statement is not at all true. You can say they were trolls but that would be beside the point.

Anyway, I'd never report anything to the mods no matter what. I've been on different forums since 1998 and I've never once done it let alone tell anyone that I would. I wouldn’t take things that far especially when I know at least a bit about a poster.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #648 on: August 03, 2012, 06:34 PM »

I have seen quite a few posters getting banned so that statement is not at all true. You can say they were trolls but that would be beside the point.

Anyway, I'd never report anything to the mods no matter what. I've been on different forums since 1998 and I've never once done it let alone tell anyone that I would. I wouldn’t take things that far especially when I know at least a bit about a poster.

Yes, they were all trolls.

If Mark actually believed in modding (not just banning), then James/Clydey would have been banned long ago. Or at least modded constantly.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #649 on: August 03, 2012, 06:37 PM »

I know Federer is a great player and all that crap, but I see Nadal, Nole, Andy all winning this match against Del Potro, so I don’t feel Federer was particularly special today. It all came down to a couple of points here and there after all.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #650 on: August 03, 2012, 06:44 PM »

All reports are looked at.

No modding here required.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #651 on: August 03, 2012, 06:45 PM »

All reports are looked at.

No modding here required.

Didn't think so. lol
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #652 on: August 03, 2012, 06:56 PM »

I cannot believe what Federer said in his interview before the match.  So many I's, nothing about playing for his country and Djoko and Andy just saying that they were doing it for their country.  I think Smugfed is getting worse.  I do not believe that he can get away with this much longer.  What goes around comes around so my grandmother used to say.  I just wish it would hurry up and come around!!
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #653 on: August 03, 2012, 08:53 PM »

Yes, they were all trolls.

If Mark actually believed in modding (not just banning), then James/Clydey would have been banned long ago. Or at least modded constantly.

The ****? I don't break rules.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #654 on: August 03, 2012, 08:53 PM »

The f**k? I don't break rules.

LOLOLOL dude.
IP Logged
Ivelina

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #655 on: August 04, 2012, 07:37 AM »

Yesterday I really felt sorry for Juanito,he was SO damn close!When he sat and broke in tears I just wanted to give him a hug.
Let's get the Bronze! hug
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #656 on: August 04, 2012, 08:13 AM »

I know Kei lost...but..at times he looked much more effective against Delboy than Fed did. He seemed to be able to get JMDP right out of court and then whack the ball behind him. In the second set he did this many, many times. Didn't see Fed doing that too often.
Kei is a lovely player, if only he had a decent serve he would be a gr8 player.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #657 on: August 04, 2012, 01:42 PM »

Azarenka playing for the bronze medal, but she also has a quarterfinal in the mixed doubles to play.
Scheduling has been absolute **** for everyone, it seems.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #658 on: August 04, 2012, 01:49 PM »

The scheduling is rubbish.  The mixed doubles should have started a day earlier and this double playing in one day would not have happened.  The fact that the final matches are 5 sets should have been taken into consideration and that the last set does not go to tie-break so it could go on for a very long time.  I think that if that happens tomorrow Andy might have more stamina.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players « Reply #659 on: August 04, 2012, 01:56 PM »

Azarenka wins Belarus a medal!

Very Sad

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 49 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »