London 2012 Olympics: The Other Players

Azarenka wins Belarus a medal!

Very Sad

yay hug

Come on Sharapova!!!
IP Logged

yay hug

Come on Sharapova!!!

I think I'm going to be kicked out of this country for rooting for Sharapova.

Oh well. I don't even like Masha that much, but I prefer her over Serena any day of the week.

IP Logged

I think I'm going to be kicked out of this country for rooting for Sharapova.

Oh well. I don't even like Masha that much, but I prefer her over Serena any day of the week.

I like her but not that fussed, but yeah like you, better her than Serena! The female Fed (but uglier)
IP Logged

I like her but not that fussed, but yeah like you, better her than Serena! The female Fed (but uglier)

I don't care about her appearance at all. I've seen WAY too many racist commentaries on her and her figure. I just don't like the way she acts on court.
IP Logged

I don't care about her appearance at all. I've seen WAY too many racist commentaries on her and her figure. I just don't like the way she acts on court.

I don't like her for her personality either. But I don't think she's attractive Shrug Though this outfit suits her a bit more than most- probably because someone else chose it
IP Logged

No chance for Masha to win this.
IP Logged

Aren't Azarenka and Mirnyi the top seeds in the Mixed or is that my imagination?
IP Logged

Aren't Azarenka and Mirnyi the top seeds in the Mixed or is that my imagination?

They are.

If they meet with Murray/Robson, I'm going to have a hard time deciding who to cheer for.

IP Logged

Utter domination by Williames- if Maria doesn't do something after the sit down it will be a double bagel
IP Logged

It would be impossible to guess that this is a match to see who wins the Olympic gold medal.

Might as well give Williams the medal now.
IP Logged

Utter domination by Williames- if Maria doesn't do something after the sit down it will be a double bagel

I could go for a bagel right now.
IP Logged

I could go for a bagel right now.

Poppy seed, with cream cheese!
IP Logged

Poppy seed, with cream cheese!

Veggie cream cheese is the best. NOM.
IP Logged

Williams has been insane all tournament.
IP Logged

Veggie cream cheese is the best. NOM.

Oh sounds good, my brothers doing a food shop today- I may have to text and add cream cheese and bagels to list!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 Reply