Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis News 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 ... 313 Go Down Reply
Author

Tennis News

(Read 127684 times)
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3180 on: September 17, 2012, 06:55 PM »

Fed's got so many fans in China - feel sorry for them that it looks like he'll skip Shanghai for the second year in a row.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3181 on: September 17, 2012, 07:06 PM »

"I need a holiday badly ... I'm wounded, tired, and exhausted and need some time off right now and see where I go from here."

Such a dramatic statement - I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Rolling Eyes

OK, so he's played 69 matches this year so far and got back his coveted No.1 ranking, but if his body is now paying the price for over-weaning ambition at his age, then he should seriously think about retiring.  He can always join the Seniors if he still feels like competing.

lol.  the irony.   "Wonded"   hahahahahaha.     lmao   I can't.        Just retire now pal.  Gezzus.
Don't laugh John - there'll be no more PseudoFed for the foreseeable future. Very Sad
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3182 on: September 17, 2012, 07:12 PM »

Don't laugh John - there'll be no more PseudoFed for the foreseeable future. Very Sad

I'm just giving Fed some friendly advice.  That's all,  nothing wrong with that.  Very Happy 
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3183 on: September 17, 2012, 07:15 PM »

It's nonsense. Just the same as last year, he takes a big break off from now to Basel so he's fully fresh for Paris and the WTF.

Yep, he also did this about five years or so ago. Came out with a big statement about taking time off, all his sycophantic followers gushed and all he ended up doing was miss out Stockholm.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3184 on: September 17, 2012, 07:23 PM »

then he criticized Muzz for winning the Asian swing tournaments .  LOL. lol    I guess he done that because he wasn't there.  Of course.  because that's the way Fed rolls.  If Fed isn't there at some tournament. then that means that you must win the tournament.   It's simple logic really.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3185 on: September 17, 2012, 07:26 PM »

I've said it before, but I think now that Feds lost out on Olympic Gold hes got nothing else worth playing for.  I believe that the WTF will be his last roll of the dice as a player -  and I think he'll use that as part of his mental strategy to go out on a high. However, I don't think it will work. And if it doesn't, well he's got his excuses in early.....
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3186 on: September 17, 2012, 07:28 PM »

then he criticized Muzz for winning the Asian swing tournaments .  LOL. lol    I guess he done that because he wasn't there.  Of course.  because that's the way Fed rolls.  If Fed isn't there at some tournament. then that means that you must win the tournament.   It's simple logic really.

His logic is very flawed then because Fed was at both the Olympics and Wimbledon and he was well and truly beaten in both competitions!! 
He is only doing it so that he can protect his points at Paris and the WTF, I really don't think he will win the WTF this year.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3187 on: September 17, 2012, 07:29 PM »

It's nonsense. Just the same as last year, he takes a big break off from now to Basel so he's fully fresh for Paris and the WTF.
Probably - "Nothing has been decided for the rest of year, even though there is a plan in place, that plan might change" rather gives the game away.

I'm just giving Fed some friendly advice.  That's all,  nothing wrong with that.  Very Happy 
OK.  From your mouth to Fed's ear! lol

IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3188 on: September 18, 2012, 07:10 AM »

"Wounded" lmao Bloody Drama Queen vomit
How the heck did he think Andy felt after the Wimbledon loss?
But Andy came back stronger  cmon yeah
OMG still not quite believing it...... trophy
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3189 on: September 18, 2012, 08:03 AM »

I think the problem is that Federer thought he was invincible. When you have talked yourself up to the extent that Fed has, it is a real shock when you fall. I have always said that the higher you are the greater the fall, and the more painful it is. He didn't expect to lose to Berdy and then seeing Andy winning the Title meant that Andy was on the up and his chances of winning were becoming less likely. He probably feels the writing is on the wall, and he is giving his excuses ahead of his losses.
IP Logged
Queen N
Futures Level

Muzzah!

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3190 on: September 18, 2012, 08:18 AM »

I want 3 more finals against Fed, but Andy as a winner this time!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3191 on: September 18, 2012, 08:19 AM »

I think Roddick's retirement must have impacted on him. He must have thought that will have to be me at some point fairly soon. It must prey on his mind. Also seeing Murray slaughter him in the Olympic final and then finally conquer his demons in the US Open, must tell him that the old order is finally changing.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3192 on: September 18, 2012, 10:59 AM »

"I need a holiday badly ... I'm wounded, tired, and exhausted and need some time off right now and see where I go from here."

He actually said I'm wounded blink  

Who's been sticking pins in the actual Fed?  search I said use the doll! doh
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3193 on: September 18, 2012, 11:04 AM »

Why did he have to play Davis Cup if he is supposedly 'wounded'??? Instead could have taken a break..
Or no, he would have thought people would have been happy to see him 'play for his country'...BTW no one is impressed Roger!!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Tennis News « Reply #3194 on: September 18, 2012, 04:06 PM »

He actually said I'm wounded blink 

Who's been sticking pins in the actual Fed?  search I said use the doll! doh
lmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 ... 313 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »