Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis News
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 ... 314 Reply

Tennis News

Mexican Open: Acapulco warning for tennis players

Tennis players have been warned about security ahead of the start of
the Mexican Open in the troubled Pacific resort of Acapulco.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12520939

Isn't Acapulco the place where that guy beheaded a few people in a shopping centre?
IP Logged

I'd prefer Nishikori to win tonight as he's one of my favourites - should be an interesting match.
Nishi's got to win - he's my Fantasy Tennis pick!

Isn't Acapulco the place where that guy beheaded a few people in a shopping centre?
15 decapitated bodies were found on a beach near a shopping centre, but I don't know if they found out who did it.  Sounds like it was done by a gang though and not just one person.
[ Last edit by Aileen February 24, 2013, 09:02 PM ] IP Logged

Nishi's got to win - he's my Fantasy Tennis pick!

AILEEN, IT DOESN'T START UNTIL INDIAN WELLS. THIS TOURNAMENT WILL NOT COUNT.
IP Logged

AILEEN, IT DOESN'T START UNTIL INDIAN WELLS. THIS TOURNAMENT WILL NOT COUNT.
Neither it does.  I should read things properly. doh  Still hope Nishi wins though. Smile
IP Logged

Nishikori leading with a break 3-1 some crazy forehands and backhands in last game like always Very Happy:D:D:D
IP Logged

Nishikori leading with a break 3-1 some crazy forehands and backhands in last game like always Very Happy:D:D:D

Cmon Lopez
IP Logged

Good game there from Lopez.  5-2 Nishi.

1st set Nishi. cmon yeah
[ Last edit by Aileen February 24, 2013, 09:42 PM ] IP Logged

yay kei takes first set 6-2
IP Logged

yay kei takes first set 6-2

Kei is shat, he wil lose.
IP Logged

you sure about that?
Kei breaks again 1-0

edit: Kei has done it 6-2 6-3 YAY
then they suddenly cut off Frown no award ceremony coverage
[ Last edit by CoolDude February 24, 2013, 10:22 PM ] IP Logged

You were saying ...?

Well done Nishi.  Not much contest really.
IP Logged

Just watched the semi final of the Australian Open. Was so glad Andy won after Smugfed swore at him. In the 5th set Andy hit a ball right at Smugfed almost hitting him (pity he did not) anyway so pleased he won Smugfed's ego needs to be deflated hope Andy beats him in more big matches.
IP Logged

Just watched the semi final of the Australian Open. Was so glad Andy won after Smugfed swore at him. In the 5th set Andy hit a ball right at Smugfed almost hitting him (pity he did not) anyway so pleased he won Smugfed's ego needs to be deflated hope Andy beats him in more big matches.
he swore at him ? when
IP Logged

Pleased Kei won today - from what I saw he was playing really well. Will have to see the replay tomorrow. If he can stay injury-free this year, he's definitely top 10 material - big if though.
IP Logged

During the fourth set watch the replay and you will see it.CoolDude.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 ... 314 Reply