Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis News
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 313 Reply

Tennis News

He's getting on a bit now. As is Youzhny.
IP Logged

I guess Tsonga is out. Down a set and a break in the 2nd.
IP Logged

I guess Tsonga is out. Down a set and a break in the 2nd.

I'm surprised that Tsonga lost - when I looked at the match he was up a break in the first set. But he's had little time to adjust to the Dubai conditions after winning Marseille at the weekend.

Delpo won a very close match today against Baghdatis, saving 3 MPs. I wondered why he was hitting so many slice backhands - he says his wrist is hurting him again a bit which isn't good news.
IP Logged

^ Wonder how well Delpo will do this year.  I think he may be a dark horse.
IP Logged

I'm surprised that Tsonga lost - when I looked at the match he was up a break in the first set. But he's had little time to adjust to the Dubai conditions after winning Marseille at the weekend.

Delpo won a very close match today against Baghdatis, saving 3 MPs. I wondered why he was hitting so many slice backhands - he says his wrist is hurting him again a bit which isn't good news.

That might just be the case.
IP Logged

Wimbledon champ Freddie Nielsen is this week playing in the Cardiff futures event with 19yo Brit Josh Ward-Hibbert.
IP Logged

What I am liking about Dubai draw is that Federer has Berdych in his half. And I hope Nole makes it so that he can meet with Nole later. 
IP Logged

What I am liking about Dubai draw is that Federer has Berdych in his half. And I hope Nole makes it so that he can meet with Nole later. 

Nole meet Nole?
IP Logged

Nole meet Nole?

I meant Del Potro. lol
IP Logged

In fact I stand in good faith of Novak. I might just pick him off Zarfeen and have him for my own in Fantasy League.
IP Logged

Just found out my all time favourite women's tennis player Kim Clijsters is off back to diaper duty come September. Congrats Kimmy, don't let those kids run you wild.
IP Logged

Just found out my all time favourite women's tennis player Kim Clijsters is off back to diaper duty come September. Congrats Kimmy, don't let those kids run you wild.
I have huge respect for her - such a genuine person.
IP Logged

I have huge respect for her - such a genuine person.

I cried when she retired, and when she destroyed Serena at the 2009 US Open I won't even describe the scream at the TV I produced.
IP Logged

I cried when she retired, and when she destroyed Serena at the 2009 US Open I won't even describe the scream at the TV I produced.
I remember that match with the Klump - and that's  a bit mean.  Not a fan of Womens'  tennis, but always liked Kim and rooted for her. 
IP Logged

Wimbledon champ Freddie Nielsen is this week playing in the Cardiff futures event with 19yo Brit Josh Ward-Hibbert.

So weird! Nielsen ranked 20 in doubles, but concentrating on singles - ranked 491.

In Dubai Tomic retired with "general illness" at 3-2.  Tipsy out in straight sets in 1st match, 3rd tournament in a row.

Pleased to see Berankis got into Delray Beach main draw as lucky loser. Has beaten Bjorn Phau and plays Jack Sock in 2nd round.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 313 Reply