MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis News
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 313 Reply

Tennis News

Woah!.. Nole looks dead on his feet. Fed's broken him twice and leads 3-0 and on serve next.
IP Logged

Nole's serve, groundstrokes all are in deep sleep. Let's awaken the giant.
IP Logged

Bagel anyone? If so, cream cheese or butter? I'd personally like a bit butter.
IP Logged

This is painful to watch. Fed up 5-0 and to serve for 1st set. Geez...
IP Logged

Poor Nole. Worst nightmare for him. 40% range first serves, numerous double faults. This is 2009 Nole, not even 2012 Nole. WTF?
IP Logged

Holy ****. 1st set gone in, what, 20 mins??
Did not expect this.
IP Logged

Nole finally on board. I am afraid to celebrate.
IP Logged

Pete would have killed that ball a long time ago. Nole's not as good but he certainly did the best he could.

EDIT: the many points Federer has won off serve already. Nole, on the other, hand is mostly on 2nd serve. The importance of having a great serve.

Fifth double fault for Nole already.
IP Logged

This is what happens, if you play too many matches across a relatively short period of time. Poor Nole.
IP Logged

Sounds like Andy's performance against Chardy.
IP Logged

Nole digging deep, but is going to need an almighty massive spade.
IP Logged

Sounds like Andy's performance against Chardy.
You not watching MH?
IP Logged

^ nope.  Nole's performance is a lot worse lol.    Fugly tbh.
IP Logged

Nole looks spent though they are still on serve in this set. Will he recover in just one week time I wonder.
IP Logged

The second serve stats in the first set were appalling. Nole won 10% of his. Fed won 100% of his.

What's weird is that in the Delpo match Nole won 71% of his second serves. And Delpo won only 40% as Nole was taking advantage.

I know Fed has a great serve and Nole can have yips. But this is a shocking disparity. Maybe something is wrong? Nole can't even return today. He's had that shoulder /elbow strapped since before Wimbledon too, and then he played Olympics, Canada and here. He's burnt out maybe?

I dunno?  Shrug

Sad for Nole though, or embarrassed.  flush
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 313 Reply