Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis News
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 ... 313 Reply

Tennis News

Serena beats Sharapova 6-4, 6-3.
IP Logged

Watching Dolgo vs Ferrer and pulling for Dolgo big time. He lost a wonderful opportunity to break Ferrer's serve I must say but oh well.

4 all, deuce. 
IP Logged

Oh, too bad for Dolgo. Gave away just 1 break point to Ferrer in the last game and he converted it. Really enjoyed watching Dolgo after a long time.
IP Logged

David Ferrer wins 6-1, 3-6, 6-4.
IP Logged

Ferrer enough........ sorry , that is so bad.
IP Logged

Glad you admit it. Very Happy
IP Logged

Really pleased that both Delpo and Ferrer won titles today. Smile It meant so much to Ferrer to win his home tournament again - it was a nice moment when he climbed up to Juan Carlos in the stands after winning.

Dolgopolov played a good match (well, in sets 2 and 3) and definitely had chances to win. Hopefully he can continue playing well as he's fun to watch.
IP Logged

I hope I can get highlights of this match as I really like Ferrer.  A bit sorry I missed it but got caught up in the Delpo one, as I like him too.
IP Logged

I hope I can get highlights of this match as I really like Ferrer.  A bit sorry I missed it but got caught up in the Delpo one, as I like him too.

The last set was quite interesting..
Overall, I think it was a better match than Fed and Del Potro's.
IP Logged

David Ferrer dedicates this title to Juan Carlos Ferrero.
Sweet of him..
IP Logged

I hope I can get highlights of this match as I really like Ferrer.  A bit sorry I missed it but got caught up in the Delpo one, as I like him too.
There's some brief highlights of the match Aileen, though I'm sure there will be a longer version on youtube soon.

I agree about the last set being good Zarfeen - stressful though! Very impressive by Ferrer to avoid being broken.
IP Logged

Thanks Katie for posting these. Smile  Totally awesome shot from Ferrer!
IP Logged

Nole's doing a live video chat now. Smile

http://www.ustream.tv/djokovicofficial
IP Logged

^He is adorably candid. Wish Andy would do this. Smile
Throwing in some French to further please his audience.
IP Logged

^He is adorably candid. Wish Andy would do this. Smile
Throwing in some French to further please his audience.

Yeah it would be great if Andy could do this - it's a really nice way of connecting with the fans.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 ... 313 Reply