Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis News 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 ... 308 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Tennis News  (Read 109185 times)
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4290 on: October 15, 2013, 06:45 PM »

What about sleeper train down and back - then u would have enough time for day session. Angie they switch the Christmas lights on in Covent Garden on the 6th - I am ridiculously excited by this- you should go there to have a post meeting Andy recovery drink and enjoy the lights  (and Regent street on the Saturday but I know you are away by then) My Sunday is sorted!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4291 on: October 15, 2013, 06:51 PM »

What about sleeper train down and back - then u would have enough time for day session. Angie they switch the Christmas lights on in Covent Garden on the 6th - I am ridiculously excited by this- you should go there to have a post meeting Andy recovery drink and enjoy the lights  (and Regent street on the Saturday but I know you are away by then) My Sunday is sorted!

I can't on the Wednesday westie coz we have tickets for the evening session, in fact time is gonna be very tight for us as I'm supposed to be picking the keys up to our apartment b4 6 o'clock on wed so I'm hoping and praying that I can get to meet Andy and get to greenwich by then  pray also I'm probably gonna miss some of the doubles if we are running late.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4292 on: October 15, 2013, 06:59 PM »

Aww - but they will still be there when u go cocktailing . We will  miss the start of the Friday dubs as my flight to Londn city doesn't arrive till 5:30. So long as it's on time it shouldn't take long to get to hotel then over to O2. My pal arrives into Heathrow earlier so hopefully it will all work out. Will be relying on you to let us know how warm it is in the arena for wardrobe planning!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4293 on: October 15, 2013, 07:00 PM »

My pal said last time were in london it took her 30mins tops to get from Hotel on Strand to London City airport by tube so it is do able- u will just need to be at front of Andy's queue!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4294 on: October 15, 2013, 07:08 PM »

My pal said last time were in london it took her 30mins tops to get from Hotel on Strand to London City airport by tube so it is do able- u will just need to be at front of Andy's queue!

I'm crossing my fingers our flight is on time if so we should be at Heathrow by midday-tube to Piccadilly by 1pm at latest. Then start queuing with our cases still in tow lol. I'm hoping as long as Andy isn't running late or there's already 10,000 bodies in front of us then we can still make it to apartment by 6. But you know how these things can spiral out of control. I will just have to say my prayers that nothing goes wrong. We have Thurs and Friday evening up west so we will get to Covent garden to see the lights Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4295 on: October 15, 2013, 10:50 PM »

Queuing with your cases will give you a seat!!!  Good you will get to see the lights. It's like a wee bonus. Hope it all works out - am sure you will keep us posted!!
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4296 on: October 15, 2013, 10:51 PM »

Queuing with your cases will give you a seat!!!  Good you will get to see the lights. It's like a wee bonus. Hope it all works out - am sure you will keep us posted!!

Haven't you got some kids to be psychologically punishing with how to paint between the lines....................... lol Call me the teacher's teacher.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4297 on: October 15, 2013, 10:57 PM »

Not this week it's half term. If u mean when I'm at the 02 - call me old fashioned but I'm sure we are still allowed to have the weekend off!
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4298 on: October 15, 2013, 10:58 PM »

Not this week it's half term. If u mean when I'm at the 02 - call me old fashioned but I'm sure we are still allowed to have the weekend off!

You have half term already, you Scots are lazy buggers. Ugh.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4299 on: October 15, 2013, 11:02 PM »

Ah but we were back at work 13th August!
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4300 on: October 15, 2013, 11:04 PM »

Ah but we were back at work 13th August!

August? I'm in bloody limbo.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4301 on: October 16, 2013, 07:25 AM »

Ah...but you did break up in June didn't you....Wink
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4302 on: October 16, 2013, 04:53 PM »

We did. I just meant that cos our term started mid august we are now mid way through which is why our half term is a week or so before English and Welsh schools. I'm sure over the school year we do the same no of days.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4303 on: October 16, 2013, 05:56 PM »

My grandson is on holiday from school they have two weeks off. The summer break is now 6 weeks. He will be at school next week. The holidays have all been changed. They have extra holidays now at easter and in the Autumn and Christmas,
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Tennis News « Reply #4304 on: November 08, 2013, 10:03 AM »

http://www.lta.org.uk/fans-major-events/LTA-summer-grass-court-events/Aegon-Championships/News/2013/Aegon-Championships-to-become-ATP-World-Tour-500-event-from-2015/
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 ... 308 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »