Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis Photos
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 ... 200 Reply

Tennis Photos

Can you have substance in the looks department? Maybe. I was more focusing on his personality. His tennis is not so bad.
IP Logged

Delboy's nickname on web is "the Hobbit."
Yep
IP Logged

Can you have substance in the looks department? Maybe. I was more focusing on his personality. His tennis is not so bad.

We were talking about looks first. His personality, frankly speaking, I dont know much about him. So, I cant comment.
IP Logged

But I don't find a guy hot if it's only based on looks. Verdasco comes off a bit daft in his interview and in other stuff I saw of him. It seems he spends a lot of time just taking care of his looks. Andy is like a careless whisper.
IP Logged

But I don't find a guy hot if it's only based on looks. Verdasco comes off a bit daft in his interview and in other stuff I saw of him. It seems he spends a lot of time just taking care of his looks. Andy is like a careless whisper.

Yeah, he cares a lot about his looks. There are many people like that. But that doesnt make them less handsome or something. For example, David Beckham - too much style and obsession for his looks. But I still like him. wub
IP Logged

Yeah, he cares a lot about his looks. There are many people like that. But that doesnt make them less handsome or something. For example, David Beckham - too much style and obsession for his looks. But I still like him. wub

I don't dig men who are into looks a bit much. I dig intelligence. Have always done so even when I was 15. Not a fan of David Beckham to be honest. I find Brad Pitt not only a good looker but also talented but more importantly, intelligent. He also does a great deal for humanity. All great qualities. I find Andy the same. Looks you are born with; qualities you need to earn.
IP Logged

I don't dig men who are into looks a bit much. I dig intelligence. Have always done so even when I was 15. Not a fan of David Beckham to be honest. I find Brad Pitt not only a good looker but also talented but more importantly, intelligent. He also does a great deal for humanity. All great qualities. I find Andy the same. Looks you are born with; qualities you need to earn.

Oh yeah, I love Brad Pitt in that matter. yes

Very, very good qualities.
IP Logged

Finally we agree on something. Let's par tey!

IP Logged

^ God, he is so damn HOT!!
IP Logged

I can't believe Brad Pitt is 49 and Tom Cruise 50. They look so good as if they are in their 30s.
IP Logged

I can't believe Brad Pitt is 49 and Tom Cruise 50. They look so good as if they are in their 30s.

Yeah, really surprising. yes
At times, I wonder how people can look so good.

I think Mark is gonna be shifting this to the Off topic discussions so that we can go all gaga over them over there. lol
IP Logged

Yeah, really surprising. yes
At times, I wonder how people can look so good.

I think Mark is gonna be shifting this to the Off topic discussions so that we can go all gaga over them over there. lol

Well, for what its worth I look very young for my age as well and almost got carded when I wanted to buy some alcohol at LCBO the other week. shocking

Who is Mark? :p
IP Logged

Well, for what its worth I look very young for my age as well and almost got carded when I wanted to buy some alcohol at LCBO the other week. shocking

Who is Mark? :p

lol
IP Logged

IP Logged

Yes, that is exactly what it looks like.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 ... 200 Reply