Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis Podcasts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Tennis Podcasts

(Read 313 times)
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Tennis Podcasts « on: January 04, 2013, 12:07 AM »

Just a heads up! Over the last year or so I have become addicted to some of the tennis podcasts by online bloggers or journalists. So in case anyone is interested here's a quick guide.

No Challenges Remaining http://nochallengesremaining.podbean.com/ - Very Funny take on both the WTA and ATP tours. Lots of behind the scenes funny stuff from a journalists viewpoint and very Andy sympathetic. I love this podcast.

Tennis Connected http://tennisconnected.com/home/category/media/podcasts/ -2 tennis coaches give their take on the mens tour reviewing tournaments and giving their predictions. One of the guys comes across as a right twat as he predicts Andy to lose almost every match.

The Tennis Podcast http://thetennispodcast.libsyn.com/  David Law from 5 live is joined by a woman from the ATP Champions Tour to talk tennis. Very enjoyable as both have a good insight into the workings of life on tour and are also quite big Andy fans.
[ Last edit by craighateslife January 04, 2013, 02:15 AM ] IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Tennis Podcasts « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 12:53 AM »

You are such a mine of information, sir!

Will check it out later.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Tennis Podcasts « Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 05:03 PM »

I'll give NCR a try.
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Tennis Podcasts « Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 06:25 PM »

I can second the Tennis Podcast. Try and catch it every week. Thanks for the other recommendations.

Sky were doing one for a while that was supposed to be weekly (I have the post USO edition but then it seemed to go quiet). Just checked and there's been no update since.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Tennis Podcasts « Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 02:30 PM »

I can second the Tennis Podcast. Try and catch it every week. Thanks for the other recommendations.

I'll third that - have just listened to some of the latest.

Interesting to hear Sue Barker talking about her own career in part 1 of her interview - how different it was when there wasn't the same money and players didn't have the support teams around them on tour that we see now. And how thinking beyond the next match was a disaster for her career, Wimbledon 1977.

A tear jerking interview with the incredibly positive Ross Hutchins, and more tears in the latest one with Sue Barker/Andy Murray interview prompting discussion on when sport makes you cry.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »