Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis Videos
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18 Reply

Tennis Videos

I love the Djokovic ad ...... he must feel very sure of himself and who he is to take part in something as screwball as that!
IP Logged
TCK

So that explains why you randomly started singing Staying Alive during the middle of tennis today!
IP Logged

So that explains why you randomly started singing Staying Alive during the middle of tennis today!
It really sticks in your head lol
IP Logged

Agassi & Graf extended interview
IP Logged

Thanks Mark. That was so funny.  They all wear the same clothes and those shoes worn by Federer.  lmao

IP Logged

This is a video I made of Rafa at the O2.
IP Logged

[ Last edit by jinesu5 December 08, 2009, 08:07 PM ] IP Logged

IP Logged

Is he laughing or crying? And if it hadn't have hit him there, it would probably be counted as a fairly epic miss!
IP Logged

Laughing...
IP Logged

Verdasco's sympathy in the form of a joyous grin...
IP Logged

Federer spotted in Paris during RG 2009 .

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/wyws/exclusive_tennis_legend_roger.php
IP Logged

Awesome tennis from both players   : Nalby vs Muzz  Bercy 2008

Nalby  Heads  to Heads  :

8.10 against Federer
1-2 against Djokovic
2-1 against Nadal
2-0 against Murray
3-1 against Del Potro
6-5 against Davydenko
5-1 against Soderling
2-3 against Roddick
1-0 against Cilic
5-3 against Gonzales

Not bad , love this guy ! wub
IP Logged

Thanks for the Video.

One thing I didn't like is that Andy lacks power to punch through Nalbandian defence and is mostly on the defensive doing most of the running.
IP Logged

Thanks for the Video.

One thing I didn't like is that Andy lacks power to punch through Nalbandian defence and is mostly on the defensive doing most of the running.

Philip  yay  nice to hear from you ,

Well you are right but really Nalby is i think the best player on that surface , do u remember in 2007 when he won back to back Madrid and Bercy by defeating Del Potro , Djokovic , Nadal and Fed in the same tournament , when he's in form he can do this ,  this guy ..... i was watching his double match yesterday in Davis cup vs Sweden ( a double match ) , well he won in 3 sets against Soderling in Stockholm , recovering from injury and not having play since a month , he's 28 but still good ...... Andy played his best tennis lately in the AO  ( not talking about the final ) but c'mon he needs to be more agressive .... he can do it but after 2 sets down it's a bit late no to wake up ?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18 Reply