Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Reply

The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread...

Really? No Fed, etc.?

I'd love to see the Top players but chances are they'll be scheduled for Centre Court Shrug I'm just going to be happy I'm there especially if the weather is nice like the forecast is suggesting Smile
IP Logged

I know, it was aimed more at Andrew Smile I know the likelihood of us getting Centre Court tickets is probably small, but any thoughts on who we would see if we did?
IP Logged

^If you got Centre court tickets then you're likely to see some of these playing their matches Federer, Djokovic Roddick and Davydenko
IP Logged

Iiiinteresting Smile Thank you Smile
IP Logged

^^I've got the draws printed out so that I can try and work out who I'll see before the schedule comes out lol I'm sad
IP Logged

At a guess.

Center court :

Federer v Massu/Bozoljac
V. Williams v Makarova
Roddick v Llodra

Court one :

Djokovic v Dent
Clijsters or Henin
Cilic v Tomic/Fish

Court two :

Baltacha v Bartoli
Berdych v Becker
Clijsters or Henin
Hewitt or Monfils
IP Logged

^^That would be decent, wouldn't mind Clijsters or Henin as they're two of the few female players I like
IP Logged

The Wimbledon iPhone/iTouch app is out! yay

Ooh. What does it do ?  Give all the draws ? OOP ?  Betting Odds ?  What is the application called ?
IP Logged

I've had an email to say that you can now book Wimbledon tickets through Ticketmaster. You book at 8.30pm the day before you want the tickets, eg. Sunday at 8.30pm for play the next day Monday. Apparently there are a few hundred available right at the back of centre court, which is where I am. ( It looks like I shall be watching Federer of all people ! ) Returns are available 48 hours before also.
Good Luck to anyone who is successful !
IP Logged

I hope Baltacha and/or Keothavong are on Centre or Court 1 tbh.
IP Logged

I've had an email to say that you can now book Wimbledon tickets through Ticketmaster. You book at 8.30pm the day before you want the tickets, eg. Sunday at 8.30pm for play the next day Monday. Apparently there are a few hundred available right at the back of centre court, which is where I am. ( It looks like I shall be watching Federer of all people ! ) Returns are available 48 hours before also.
Good Luck to anyone who is successful !

Thanks.  This sounds Great.  It sure beats queueing for hours.
IP Logged

Queueing is all part of the day though.

I for one can't wait be there at the station at 6.15am all excited!
IP Logged

Ah, if you enjoy queueing then have a read of the link below.  This guy has raised queueing to an art form by turning it into a week long camping holiday !

http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/911872-camping-out-for-the-iphone-4-the-line-starts-here/
IP Logged

It'll be a great experience! Hope you can post some pics... Smile
IP Logged

He sounds like a ******* idiot tbh.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Reply