Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Down Reply
Author

The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread...

(Read 3780 times)
Philip
Seed

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #165 on: June 20, 2010, 12:24 AM »

I agree.  He doesn't seem sound of mind.  He is an extreme case but I guess Apple is enjoying its publicity.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #166 on: June 20, 2010, 11:17 AM »

Ooh. What does it do ?  Give all the draws ? OOP ?  Betting Odds ?  What is the application called ?
Wimbledon 2010... It has draws oop's interviews, livescores and stuff. You can even get Wimbledon Radio! tender
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #167 on: June 20, 2010, 11:20 AM »

When does Wimbledon start?
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #168 on: June 20, 2010, 11:28 AM »

Tomorrow w00t
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #169 on: June 20, 2010, 11:28 AM »

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #170 on: June 20, 2010, 11:37 AM »

If you listen hard enough, there's a constant high pitched squealing. It's me w00t
Court two :

Baltacha v Bartoli
Berdych v Becker
Clijsters or Henin
Hewitt or Monfils
Oooh Bally! yay

IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #171 on: June 20, 2010, 12:16 PM »

Wimbledon 2010... It has draws oop's interviews, livescores and stuff. You can even get Wimbledon Radio! tender

Thanks Emma.  That is good to know.  Happy squealing Smile.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #172 on: June 20, 2010, 12:25 PM »

Wink
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #173 on: June 20, 2010, 03:07 PM »

Clever clever people, I need some prediction help! I'm planning to camp out with some friends for Weds of first week. I think my friends are keen to get show court tickets (partly because one of my friends has a broken ankle so wandering round the outside courts is not ideal for him) - who are we likely to see if we manage to get tix?? I know the schedule's not up yet, but you people are clever - any thoughts??

Camp out for Thursday instead!!!! With meeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Very Happy yay

There's not much point camping for ages and buying Court 1 tickets instead of Centre Court because the price difference is like £6 and you are spending about £50 already and staying the night... if my prediction is correct, Andy and Rafa should both be scheduled for Thursday.

WEAK AT THE KNEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #174 on: June 20, 2010, 03:10 PM »

Julia, I'm jealous. Fly me out to hang with you? Very Sad
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #175 on: June 20, 2010, 03:13 PM »

Oooooo Baltacha on court 12 tommorow. I know where we will be going ASAP after we get in!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #176 on: June 20, 2010, 03:14 PM »

Julia, I'm jealous. Fly me out to hang with you? Very Sad

Is James coming? Will need to be organising a cat cage and bowl Think

We're planning on getting there for about 1pm the day before... is this too early? lmao How early can you queue for the next day? Going to try and get queue cards asap and then head to watch the England match. Woohooo!!! yay
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #177 on: June 20, 2010, 03:18 PM »

Is James coming? Will need to be organising a cat cage and bowl Think

We're planning on getting there for about 1pm the day before... is this too early? lmao How early can you queue for the next day? Going to try and get queue cards asap and then head to watch the England match. Woohooo!!! yay

No, James will be staying in his home cage with his own bowl and watching the tennis on the television. He's been very bad. whip

Make a sign that says, "Russians do it better, Rafa."

Very Happy
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #178 on: June 20, 2010, 03:19 PM »

If my current search for employment continues at this failure rate, I may get to watch the tournament uninterrupted for the first time since 2006.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #179 on: June 20, 2010, 03:30 PM »

No, James will be staying in his home cage with his own bowl and watching the tennis on the television. He's been very bad. whip

Make a sign that says, "Russians do it better, Rafa."

Very Happy

What's he done now? Shouldn't be allowed to speak or move in the first place. Rolling Eyes

I have a major dilemma of what nation to go as!!!! Was planning on wearing England colours for the football... but that wouldn't make any sense for tennis, Scotland for Andy, Spanish for Rafa or Russia for... myself?

If my current search for employment continues at this failure rate, I may get to watch the tournament uninterrupted for the first time since 2006.

hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »