Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Reply
Author

The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread...

(Read 3805 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #195 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26 PM »

Hey here's the OOP for tomorrow can't see that anyone's already posted it

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/scores/schedule/index.html

Hmm Davydenko and Roddick are on court 1 tomorrow so hopefully they will be on Court 1 again on Wednesday...would love to see Roddick wub
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #196 on: June 20, 2010, 05:27 PM »

Could have seen Baltacha...

So ******* gutted. Argh, I could kill my mate right now!
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #197 on: June 20, 2010, 05:47 PM »

Thanks. That is very revealing.  There is a huge number of English players as compared to Scottish players and yet there are 2 Scots but no English men who have qualified for Wimbledon this year, the first time in the history of Wimbledon. A complete Shamble IMO.
IP Logged
Banana Rama

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #198 on: June 21, 2010, 11:18 PM »

Haha dream on deluded losers Murray will never win Wimbledon.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #199 on: June 22, 2010, 12:01 AM »

Haha dream on deluded losers Murray will never win Wimbledon.
Bye, bye, troll.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #200 on: June 22, 2010, 07:30 PM »

We're in the queue!! top 500 but i think we're going for court no 1 !!!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #201 on: June 22, 2010, 07:34 PM »

We're in the queue!! top 500 but i think we're going for court no 1 !!!
Take loads of pics!! 
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #202 on: June 22, 2010, 10:45 PM »

I'm packed and it is with an extremely joyful heart that I lay in bed attempting to sleep, safe in the knowledge that Justine Henin, Gael Monfils, Tomas Berdych and Jelena Jankovic are waiting for me in a land where people can survive in alcohol and strawberries, and where puffs of fairy dust define your fate tender
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #203 on: June 22, 2010, 10:53 PM »

Nice! Make sure you wear a hat/sunglasses. I reckon I got really bad sunstroke. I was literally ******* shattered by about 4pm. Though the Wickmayer match perked me up a bit. I took a fabulous picture of the back of her head (like really close) as well.

Shame there is **** all Brits tommorow. But Watson is playing ladies' doubles!
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #204 on: June 22, 2010, 10:57 PM »

I know I know, I had a minor dying fit when I found out, I've been really lucky the two years I've gone, I must attract JJ and Berdych like magnets Very Happy And yeaaasss last year my school went to this tennis tournament where we had to play on the two hottest days of the year, and I was puking and almost fainting for like three days after, not complaining though missed the boring bit of the end of school and got to watch the Wimbley...
And will keep an eye out for Miss Watson, merci... Very Happy 
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #205 on: June 22, 2010, 11:04 PM »

There's loads of Brits playing doubles tomorrow.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #206 on: June 22, 2010, 11:05 PM »

Aiiight... Any chance of a Jamie sighting?
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #207 on: June 22, 2010, 11:20 PM »

Last on Court 18.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #208 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23 PM »

Im so there!! Once again I shall be seeing JJ then Jamie, fate is definitely telling them something tender
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: The "I'm already excited for Wimbledon 2010" Thread... « Reply #209 on: June 22, 2010, 11:25 PM »

I know I know, I had a minor dying fit when I found out, I've been really lucky the two years I've gone, I must attract JJ and Berdych like magnets Very Happy And yeaaasss last year my school went to this tennis tournament where we had to play on the two hottest days of the year, and I was puking and almost fainting for like three days after, not complaining though missed the boring bit of the end of school and got to watch the Wimbley...
And will keep an eye out for Miss Watson, merci... Very Happy  

Also remember your sun cream SPF-30+ and bring plenty of water.  It was so hot in the office today that I found it hard to concentrate.  The cooling system was spitting out air at 27 deg C !  It will be another scorcher tomorrow.  Great timing for Wimbledon.

Have fun and send us your lovely photos.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »