Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Who's showing coverage of the Aus Open? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Who's showing coverage of the Aus Open?

(Read 316 times)
Joely
Junior

Who's showing coverage of the Aus Open? « on: December 28, 2010, 12:01 PM »

Please a Freeview channel, please a Freeview channel!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Who's showing coverage of the Aus Open? « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 01:33 PM »

I use http://channelsurfing.net/ for free live-streaming.

Go to the website and, as instructed, scroll down for the list of today's events, which will appear under "View Unlimited TV Stations - Begin" (ignore that, that's something quite different), then just click on the appropriate channel.  With the AO there'll probably be a choice of channels, so it's a case of clicking on each one to see which is showing Murray's matches.  

You might be asked to download the current version of vShare plug-in.  If you are, it's perfectly safe to do so, and of course it doesn't cost.

IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Who's showing coverage of the Aus Open? « Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 01:39 PM »

The BBC usually show matches from the night session on BBCi (channel 301) and any matches with Andy in is usually on BBC1 or 2.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Who's showing coverage of the Aus Open? « Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 01:40 PM »

The BBC usually shows some of the AO under the red button and last year they showed Andy's matches on BBC2 so would imagine it will be the same this year. Otherwise it's Eurosport who shows it in UK.
IP Logged
Joely
Junior

Re: Who's showing coverage of the Aus Open? « Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 02:02 PM »

Thanks, y'all. This sounds fairly promising. (I couldn't see any of the US Open and blindly and cringingly listening to Murray crashing out on internet radio was a tense evening.) I remember getting up relatively early last year to watch the Murray/Federer final, but I was living in a house with Virgin Media then. So I won't be able to sit and watch hours and hours of coverage every day, à la Wimbledon? That's disappointing, although probably a bit for the best! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »