Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  The William Sisters
Pages: [1] Reply

The William Sisters

Wonder how the william sisters will fair this year? Not a good start for serna deafeated at the start of the seanon on dear.
IP Logged

They don't belong to the top of the world anymore, they're over...
Kim Clijsters, Maria Sharapova, Davenport, all names who kick there ass!

I don't think they will surprise us this season!  no
IP Logged

Sorry, but the Williams sisters just kill me - I know this might sound bad, but they always remind me of men in drag... shutup
IP Logged

Quote from: "ellyb"
Sorry, but the Williams sisters just kill me - I know this might sound bad, but they always remind me of men in drag... shutup

lol
IP Logged

OMG Very Happy  roflmao
IP Logged

Personally I think Venus is super fit.... and she's got such a lovely personality!
IP Logged

Personally I think Venus is super fit.... and she's got such a lovely personality!

I'm sure you're absolutely right... I am just being true to my Shallowville roots!  Whistle
IP Logged

Quote from: "Tennis-Player"

Sorry have to agree with Elly on this one  goodjob
IP Logged
Amy

serena got knocked out today. lol. i heard she wants to quit tennis and concentrate on her fashion and acting career....
IP Logged

Quote from: "ellyb"

Sorry but ........... roflmao
IP Logged

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Quote from: "Tennis-Player"

Sorry have to agree with Elly on this one  goodjob

No dress sense with their tennis outfits though!  Better to keep it plain and simple - doesn't matter about the colour - just plain and simple!
IP Logged

I do like Venus her dresses sometimes...

And I absolutely hate Serena's personality!!!  ranting
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply