Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  This weeks rankings that made me smile! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

This weeks rankings that made me smile!

(Read 351 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

This weeks rankings that made me smile! « on: July 06, 2009, 11:27 AM »

Never mind Federer reclaiming the No.1 spot, here's the one's that I loved the most  clap

Tommy Haas No.19 +15

Juan Carlos Ferrero No.37 +33

AND

Leyton Hewitt No.44 +12  - Yes he's back in the top 50!!  wub
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: This weeks rankings that made me smile! « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 09:47 PM »

Why has the forum suddently turned into the Tommy Haas wank forum in the last week!?
IP Logged
MeganAC28
Challenger Level

#allinformurray

Re: This weeks rankings that made me smile! « Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 01:22 AM »

Hadn'r realised Ferrero had gone up that many places! Glad Hewitt is back in the top 50!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: This weeks rankings that made me smile! « Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 09:18 AM »

The Golden Oldies making a comeback ...........
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: This weeks rankings that made me smile! « Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 10:20 AM »

Why has the forum suddently turned into the Tommy Haas wank forum in the last week!?

Because I think its great that at 31 he's playing great tennis and inside the top 20 - not bad considering that once you hit you mid 20's in this sport ppl start talking about when your retiring  Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »