Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tough Draw For Henman In Miami!!!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Tough Draw For Henman In Miami!!!!!!!!

(Read 3045 times)
priggy

Re: Tough Draw For Henman In Miami!!!!!!!! « Reply #75 on: March 28, 2006, 10:06 PM »

i remembering feeling like that when Tim lost to Grosjean but now i really like Grosjean and think he is a fantastic player. Tursunov who beat Henman this year at wimbledon is also shaping up to be a great player - its like you have to be a great player to beat Tim even if you are just starting out and nobody has really seen you play yet!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For Henman In Miami!!!!!!!! « Reply #76 on: March 29, 2006, 06:05 PM »

Totally devestated tbh. My hero loses again. More ranking points dropped. I reckon if Greul had come out fighting in the first and henman had won it say 6-4 then he would have gone on too wrap it up. But since greul was so crap in the first, it took Henman by surprise when he started playing. And like has already been said, mental factors come into play. YOu begin to doubt urself and bang! Game over. Happened to me before. And people i have been playing against. Ah well, He just needs to focus every match. Come on timmy.
IP Logged
priggy

Re: Tough Draw For Henman In Miami!!!!!!!! « Reply #77 on: March 30, 2006, 12:48 AM »

i think the second set did throw henman off but surely he could have upped his game in the third and come out to win it like Roddick did when he played Greul after Henman
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »