Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Two things worse than Federer. His Fans. His Media. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Two things worse than Federer. His Fans. His Media.

(Read 818 times)
michelle
Seed

Re: Two things worse than Federer. His Fans. His Media. « Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 01:45 PM »

I erupt into violent fits of screaming anger when ever I see this.

Me too as well as the posters etc.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Two things worse than Federer. His Fans. His Media. « Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 03:18 PM »

One of my work colleague's dad is a Fed fan and hates Andy.  He was trying to spout at me that Federer didn't actually want to win the Gold medal recently and his gullible daughter believed him! wtf  I did point out that was the one little bauble missing from his precious collection and despite being No.1 in the world on 3 outings to the Olympics (I believe he's attended 4) that he's not managed to snag the singles medal naughty  For me, some Fed fans need to wise up on the other players too.
I fear some of those who know nothing about tennis think on these lines.  My ex said something like oh fed is clever he doesn't try so hard when there's no money involved.  Well I put him right in no uncertain terms, like you pointing out that this is the one thing he's not won and he was desparate to do so.
Oh and hate that cap too.   I'm so glad Andy doesn't have AM on his cap etc. 
IP Logged
gamesmanshiponadal

Re: Two things worse than Federer. His Fans. His Media. « Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 05:35 AM »

Muurayl has some obnoxious fans too.

what joke
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »