Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US OPEN 2011: Other Players
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19 Reply

US OPEN 2011: Other Players

Am I missing a thread for other players or has it somehow been overlooked? Anyway-other players Smile
IP Logged

Ferrer lost the first set but has just taken the second 6-3 Very Happy
IP Logged

Thanks for the thread.
Ferrer won his match convincingly after the los of the first set. Wawrinka is one se down.
IP Logged

Gulbis looks to be getting the better of Youzhny too and I shall be looking forward to seeing Laura Robson in the second round. I do hope Andy doesn't have too many 'night'matches I might have to miss - lots to do at the moment and I don't wqnt to feel asleep half the time - what it is to be getting old!
IP Logged

Hmm Gulbis is up a break in the 3rd, Youzhny could well be on his way out here.
IP Logged

Whistle
what it is to be getting old!

Jan are you crazy? I can't wait to get old, no more Mortgage, no more getting up for work, no more 2hour commute on a daily basis, free travel wherever i want to go, manage my days as i want and not have to dance to the beat of anothers drum - bring it on can't wait!
IP Logged

And Gulbis goes through
IP Logged

Golubev is hitting the ball absolutely huge, 5-3 up in the second set.
IP Logged

Julia would be crying right now.
IP Logged

Golubev has had seven set points, but it's now 5-5!
IP Logged

PT...as long as you're healthy....
IP Logged

What a choke from Golubev, impressive.
IP Logged

I see that Li Na is out, Troicki and the ladies Wimbledon champion (sorry, I forget her name Embarassed ).  Any other noticeable names?
IP Logged

According to the US Open site, Soderling has retired from the tournament, don't know why yet.
IP Logged

According to the US Open site, Soderling has retired from the tournament, don't know why yet.
He was ill apparently and has also been out with a wrist injury. Venus Williams has also withdrawn with an "unspecified illness"

There seems to have been quite a few players pulling out these past few days.  Think
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19 Reply