Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US OPEN 2011: Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 Reply

US OPEN 2011: Other Players

pray I would normally say that Rafa's not going to lose in 3 but it may well happen Frown He's going to have to play 3 of the best sets of tennis in his life to turn this round nervous I so don't want to see Nole win 3 in a year, not that he hasn't been the best player and has been putting the work in but I just can't warm to him.
Though there is the argument that it is good to see an alternative to Roger and Rafa constantly winning
IP Logged

Jesus. That's not sweat coming off Rafa - that's ghee.
IP Logged

I can't warm to Nadal or Djokovic but Djokovic is the lesser of the two evils.   
IP Logged

yay
IP Logged

Great shot from Nadal.  4-4.
IP Logged

You have to admit both of these guys are so much better than Andy right now, but Nole is the proof it can be done.....been a great match so far.
IP Logged

Nole will always be a bit of a ladyboy but he is an absolutely amazing tennis player....I am not even sure Roger at his peak could beat Nole the way he has been this year.
IP Logged

And Djoko takes the 2nd.

So what's this about Andy being Djoko's best man?  I thought he'd denied that (I'm watching stream from Eurosport btw)
IP Logged

Utterly sublime play there.
IP Logged

You have to admit both of these guys are so much better than Andy right now, but Nole is the proof it can be done.....been a great match so far.

Nole has always had a winning mentality. He's also always had a solid all round game. Murray clearly lacks something mentally at the highest level, and his game has several glaring weaknesses that have never been addresses (and are therefore unlikely to be resolved). so the chances of him doing a Novak and suddenly becoming a serial slam winner are slim to non existent.
IP Logged

I can't somehow see how Murray can seriously think he's ever going to play like Djoko no matter what issues he manages to resolve.
IP Logged

Looks like Djokovic is one more step closer to a career grand slam... he plays scary tennis.
IP Logged

These rallies are totally mesmerising.  Superb.
IP Logged

Amazing though the Djoker is, I can't get past his grunt.

After the second or third shot in the rally, it sound remarkably like 'W**ker' and sometimes 'You're a w**ker'. Very disrespectful to Rafa.
IP Logged

It is just another level up - stunning!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 Reply