Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2012: The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 73 Reply

US Open 2012: The Other Players

If Ferrer could only hold his serve then this could have gone to TB. Now Nole will be serving for this set. I never write Ferru off though until it's really over.
IP Logged

i dont think any of us writes him off.....
IP Logged

Has Joker hit a winner in this match? It seems like all his points come from outlasting Daveeeeeeed in a rally.
IP Logged

Too many unforced errors as well. He really needs to serve better in the 4th set and makes sure that he holds his serve first. Needs to cut down those errors as well. He doesn't have the game to go for it so might as well go back to his usual self and grind it out. Nole doesn't like the heat he should remember. Make him hit more balls than necessary.
IP Logged

I quite like Novak I have to say his game is superb, he is charming and really goodlooking too...
IP Logged

I think Djokovic is also thinking about tomorrow with the tape on his shoulders and all this bending down as if tired.... Don't fall for it Andy.
IP Logged

ive never seen arrogance in djokovic is he is always very polite and charming
IP Logged

Oh no.
IP Logged

Daveed broken already. Oh dear. This is a non-event now. If it was a boxing match the referee would stop it.
IP Logged

Ferrer u can break! c'moon
IP Logged

poor old david
IP Logged

Ferrer is donating free points at the moment. Anyone wants it?
IP Logged

I swear these new rackets of Nole have homing devices to hit the base line.
IP Logged

Because Barry Cowan a twit tj.

Well twit isn't the word I would use, it's got the wrong vowel in it. Oh listen to his commentary now! I don't think I'll be watching much longer if he doesn't shut up. Hateful man!

What I would say though, is that as much as I like him Ferrer isn't Andy. If Andy comes out ready tomorrow he will give Djokovic a fight. I still think he has a brilliant chance and can definitely do it.
IP Logged

Hope Joker has an accident in the shower later then.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 73 Reply