Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2012: The Other Players
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 73 Reply

US Open 2012: The Other Players

Giraldo takes the 2nd set. Smile

Berdych, after going back and forth for a while, finally takes the first set. Smile
IP Logged

Giraldo takes the 3rd as well. And Berdych takes the 2nd. Things are on course. Smile
IP Logged

And Giraldo has broken Raonic in the 4th - fingers crossed that the little pug face could be on the way out.
IP Logged

'Little pug face' - that's a bit harsh isn't it Ruthie?  Unfortunately, he's just broken back in the fourth so it's now on serve.  C'mon Giraldo! 
IP Logged

Back on serve in the 4th set of Giraldo/Raonic now...
IP Logged

Whoops - a wild forehand from Giraldo and it's set point for Raonic.
IP Logged

..........  and Raonic takes the fourth set.  The momentum has to be with him now surely.
IP Logged

Raonic has the advantage here with the knowledge that there's a final set tie-break.
IP Logged

I think the real advantage is the fact that Raonic gets to serve first in this set. What a way to blow the break though.
IP Logged

cmon Giraldo...still even if Raonic gets through this he'll probs be knackered by 4th round if all his matches will be anything like this.
IP Logged

Just got in, and see TV coverage has switched from Roddick to Meelosh.. just as I was about to seek dodgy stream. Smile
IP Logged

Even if Raonic wins today I doubt he will even get to the 4th round to meet Andy.
IP Logged

Tsonga clowning around as per hammer

Giraldo - you better hold serve boy!  nervous
IP Logged

Why does Raonic play 3 miles behind the base-line? He has no chance of going far in this tournament playing like that.

4-4 final set. Raonic serving.
IP Logged

Meelosh's return game sucks. His footwork is bad.
This is what he needs to work on.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 73 Reply