MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2012: The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 Reply

US Open 2012: The Other Players

Can Scurry pull a Murray?
IP Logged

True, but apart from on clay doesn't Murray still beat him in major matches i.e. in finals and GS rounds?

Yes, on everything but clay so far. It might take time because Ferrer is tenacious usually, but Andy gets through him on hard and grass.
IP Logged

Im with you on that tj all the way.
IP Logged

It's 6:5 Murray v Ferrer, and 4 of Ferrer's wins were on clay and the other one at the WTF when Murray pulled out injured. Not that this is in any way relevant now.
NJ knew going into this that the odds were very high he would win easily.  He will be less sure about Murray given his recent performance. NJ has had an easy draw in this tournament - so far.
IP Logged

job done then...well done djokovic
IP Logged

Match point to Joker then,and he takes it.Bless you daveeeed you tried your best.
IP Logged

Ferrer played Djoko just as he likes to be played today.  Andy just won't do that - he'll mix it up.  It will be an altogether different match tomorrow.
IP Logged

Liam Broady getting hammered in the Juniors final. Frown

Lost the first set 2-6, now about to get broken for the 4th time early in the 2nd. Only held serve twice and both were hard-fought efforts at deuce.

looking better now - serving at 4-2 in 2nd set
IP Logged

Ferrer is lovely....Very Happy Novak seems to think theres no clear favorite tommorow..?
IP Logged

Ah well.... see you next time Daveed.
IP Logged

Your right Alis Andy got more in his game to worry Novak.
IP Logged

looking better now - serving at 4-2 in 2nd set
Staging something of a comeback now - 4 games in a row.
IP Logged

Will not be watching the womens final,Serena against Victoria i think Serena win that one easy peasy.
IP Logged

OMG there talking about Fed again must switch over.We saw this program yesterday.
IP Logged

I have to be honest, in many ways it is the final I wanted. I like watching them play together, and it feels to me as if Andy has Novak's measure more and more. To me Novak saying he and Andy can't be friends says everything. He sees Andy as a threat now, which he should. Andy has beaten him in two of their last three meetings. Sure, they were both three set matches, but if Andy can string it together he will do it in a five set match.

Andy will be ready like never before, he will make sure of it, and so will Lendl and the team. I can't wait for the match.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 Reply