Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2012: The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] Go Down Reply
Author

US Open 2012: The Other Players

(Read 14774 times)
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1080 on: September 18, 2012, 12:08 PM »

Katie i have posted links to the fed/berdych and djoko/delpo quarter finals full matches in the sticky tennis videos thread Smile  it's in Tennis talk thread / tennis movies

Thanks very much, looking forward to watching these matches. Smile
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1081 on: October 06, 2012, 06:27 PM »

For me the best 3 matches were:

1. Andy vs Nole

2. Federer vs Berdych

3. Ferrer vs Tipsy
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1082 on: October 06, 2012, 06:40 PM »

I agree Emma...Tsonga's match could have been third also..
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1083 on: October 06, 2012, 08:42 PM »

I agree Emma...Tsonga's match could have been third also..

I had that in mind to be perfectly honest with you and it probably should go there too, but since these are my personal take and I didn't get to see the match, I decided not to go with it, but on a second thought,  I think you are right so let's replace that with Tsonga's.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1084 on: October 07, 2012, 12:28 PM »

The quality of tennis from both players was definitely higher in the Ferrer/Tipsarevic match - very dramatic finish as well in a final set tiebreak. I did enjoy Tsonga/Klizan but the good play was all coming from Klizan - Tsonga was very poor that day.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1085 on: October 09, 2012, 05:40 PM »

It was expected that Ferrer/Tipsy would be a high quality match but Klizan probably brought more drama and entertainment to the court and an upset has always seen as a better match I'd say.

Klizan btw is still playing very well.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1086 on: October 09, 2012, 05:47 PM »

The quality of tennis from both players was definitely higher in the Ferrer/Tipsarevic match - very dramatic finish as well in a final set tiebreak. I did enjoy Tsonga/Klizan but the good play was all coming from Klizan - Tsonga was very poor that day.

Tsonga was weird that day. Never seen him as flat as that.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: US Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #1087 on: October 09, 2012, 06:44 PM »

Tsonga was weird that day. Never seen him as flat as that.
He'd missed his usual preparation due to that ill-timed injury so was probably lacking fitness and confidence.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »