Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2013 - The other players
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 102 Reply

US Open 2013 - The other players

I saw you posting the link to the download a few days ago Gnome, cheers, you've saved me a lot of hassle with IP addresses.

No worries, it's great for those without sky sports, it's easy to use aswell, beats those crappy sportlemon feeds
IP Logged

Harrison has as much chance as a snowflake in hell Whistle
Happy to be  wrong here Wink
IP Logged

Dan is playing great, 5-4 now
IP Logged

No worries, it's great for those without sky sports, it's easy to use aswell, beats those crappy sportlemon feeds

I have Sky Sports, but my TV isn't always available so it helps.
IP Logged

Smile yes if you have spotflux enabled

I can't get USO either, being in Canada.

But when I click onto download, it's saying it's not a trusted site and can damage my computer. Bit worried about that.
IP Logged

I'd rather Nadal won, I want Andy to face him, and beat him in the Final.
IP Logged

Evans proving that he is the talented shotmaker in this match once more. WHAT A WAY TO TAKE THE SET.
IP Logged

6-4 Evans.
IP Logged

I can't get USO either, being in Canada.

But when I click onto download, it's saying it's not a trusted site and can damage my computer. Bit worried about that.

Nah don't worry about that, spotlfux is just a VPN that masks your ip address and gives you a US one, it's perfectly safe, it has reviews on CNET and such as being one of the best free ones.

It's also a great ad blocker
IP Logged

Such an impressive few games from Dan to take the set. Nishikori has a habit of going down an early set though, so I expect he'll fight back.
IP Logged

Nah don't worry about that, spotlfux is just a VPN that masks your ip address and gives you a US one, it's perfectly safe, it has reviews on CNET and such as being one of the best free ones.

Cheers, Gnomie. Brilliant picture, too. I also see Laura took the 1st set.
IP Logged

3-2 Evo.

Wonder if Andy is in the crowd?  Think  He usually watched Evo's matches on livestreams.
IP Logged

Just found this site, new to me and really liked it.
Steen's a Murray fan too thumb up
http://tenniseastcoast.com/
IP Logged

Just found this site, new to me and really liked it.
Steen's a Murray fan too thumb up
http://tenniseastcoast.com/

I know Steen Kirby, but I'm not telling you how.
IP Logged

Unfortunately it's a bit too slow for me,  stream keeps fluctuating different bitrates. shame because it would be great to use it so I can record the matches.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 102 Reply