Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2013 - The other players
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 102 Reply

US Open 2013 - The other players

I think that's a bit unfair prod - he's placed some beautiful shots right on the lines.

Moonballing and junkballing to force the errors.

Evo is certainly the talented shotmaker in this match.
IP Logged

Alternating between Dan and Laura just now. Thank God the tennis is on though, I feel like crap today. Rotten stomach bug, I thought it had gone!
IP Logged

Dan Evans just did a Federesque style shank, it was a thing of beauty
IP Logged

Alternating between Dan and Laura just now. Thank God the tennis is on though, I feel like crap today. Rotten stomach bug, I thought it had gone!

Get well soon Teej hug.
IP Logged

Bah sorry to hear that Frown
IP Logged

Watching Dan on the USO live stream, best part is there are no comms!

Anyway Dan is down 4-2
IP Logged

Watching Dan on the USO live stream, best part is there are no comms!

Anyway Dan is down 4-2

It works in the UK?
IP Logged

It works in the UK?

Smile yes if you have spotflux enabled
IP Logged

Hope you feel better soon Teejay, stomach bugs are horrible.  hug

I'm watching Dan/Kei at the moment - it's good that Dan's been able to keep the score close.
IP Logged

Nice to hear the crowd behind Laura I think that will spur her along.
IP Logged

Smile yes if you have spotflux enabled

I saw you posting the link to the download a few days ago Gnome, cheers, you've saved me a lot of hassle with IP addresses.
IP Logged

hug TJ shame Andy cant play today to help cheer you up! Maybe Harrison can......:p
IP Logged

Thanks Prod and Gnome, all sympathy gratefully received Smile. I wish Andy was playing to be honest, he'd take my mind off it. Oh well, hopefully I'll be fit by Wednesday.
IP Logged

Evans breaks back GET IN! Talented shot maker prevailing.
IP Logged

hug TJ shame Andy cant play today to help cheer you up! Maybe Harrison can......:p

Harrison getting it done would help me a lot! We had the same thought to the first part of your comment Smile.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 102 Reply