Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2013 - The other players
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 102 Reply

US Open 2013 - The other players

Oh well, Evans next then.
Woohoo.  Come on Evo
IP Logged

Hopefully the headline will be Evans,s above ,Dan wins..
IP Logged

I think the http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/british-tennis/daniel-evans thread will be more active today. Evans must be a bigger name now.
IP Logged

I was surprised how well Dodig stayed with Nadal for a couple of sets. I knew Dodig had beaten him once, but even so, it surprised me. What I think Nadal did today was outlast Dodig physically, but I don't think Nadal could do that with Andy, not now.

Nadal hasn't faced anyone yet who could really threaten over the long haul.

It fascinates me that of all the top players, it is only Andy Nadal is still yet to play since he came back. I find that intriguing. I also find it interesting when comms come out with rubbish like the only one who can beat Nadal is Djokovic. Yes, right, like at RG when Novak was too busy playing possum to bother playing? Still, it's a challenge that, one I bet Andy wouldn't shy away from.

Andy first needs to stop licking Paella Butt's ass
IP Logged

Andy first needs to stop licking Paella Butt's ass

I don't think he does, but for the sake of avoiding the argument I will just say I'd like to see Andy kick it
IP Logged

How well is Dan playing!
IP Logged

How well is Dan playing!

Very well, he's switched on now. I'm so impressed.
IP Logged

Haha with Dan playing i almost forgot about the night match, it's only just starting, Fed playing well past his bed time.
IP Logged

Why is Gerry Armstrong   always chairing night matches?
IP Logged

Why is Gerry Armstrong   always chairing night matches?

Cos he's a vampire ! Smile.
IP Logged

What a pity  Dan Evans was beaten He really gave everything he had to that match and I hope we'll hear more about him in the future
IP Logged

Fed pasted Mannarino. I accidentally saw some of the highlights until I realised what I was watching, assuming highlights is the right word. It was painfully one-sided.
IP Logged

What a pity  Dan Evans was beaten He really gave everything he had to that match and I hope we'll hear more about him in the future
I hope so too.  Great effort by him.  clap
IP Logged

Wow Baggy has grown a full on beard  w00t
IP Logged

Baggy's a bit 'nuts' - I like him a lot.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 102 Reply