Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2013 - The other players
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 102 Reply

US Open 2013 - The other players

Permission to board bandwaggon Novak??
IP Logged

This whole tournament has been one huge pile of sh1t and i don't just mean because of Andy's defeat.
IP Logged

Novak is 2 sets up but Youzhny is 4-1 in the 3rd, watching this match, Novak is another player scratching his head with his consistency and form, i can't see anybody winning this title other than Rafa.
IP Logged

Youshny completely bosses Nole to take the 3rd 6-3.

Is it possible???
IP Logged

Is it possible???

no
IP Logged

Is it possible???

No chance in hell for Youzhny, but judging by this performance, i give Stan a 50/50 chance, if he gets past Stan, Rafa is going to destroy him.
IP Logged

Ah well.. there goes the possibility.

I'm already a Stan Fan, so I'm rooting for him to go all the way.
IP Logged

I'm completely apathetic to this tournament now, couldn't care less who wins it, i can't wait until it's all over.
IP Logged

Poor Doctor Mikhail.

At least he always has his PhD to fall back on after tennis.
IP Logged

I'm completely apathetic to this tournament now, couldn't care less who wins it, i can't wait until it's all over.

It's been a flat tournament for me, but I'm really relishing Stan v Nole.

Rafa v Gasquet is a no brainer..
IP Logged

I've found it a flat tournament too.  But it's interesting how none of the younger players tipped as the next big thing got that far and that of those in the rung under the big 3, it wasn't Delpo or Birdy as might have been predicted, but under the radar stan who has come through.  And Stan is 28.  It's quite possible Andy could have a dip and then come back and win another round of slams as he has the time and is talking about playing for about another 6 years - although of course it will depend on that back.
IP Logged

Think he stands a chance against Novak but he wont beat Nadal.
IP Logged

I've found it a flat tournament too.  But it's interesting how none of the younger players tipped as the next big thing got that far and that of those in the rung under the big 3, it wasn't Delpo or Birdy as might have been predicted, but under the radar stan who has come through.  And Stan is 28.  It's quite possible Andy could have a dip and then come back and win another round of slams as he has the time and is talking about playing for about another 6 years - although of course it will depend on that back.

Has been quite uninteresting no really good matches at all.  Perhaps the conditions were a problem and/or the scheduling. Although i havent watched many night matches so maybe I missed the good ones.
IP Logged

It's been a terrible tournament, from poor scheduling, rain delays, too many 1 sided matches, the only thing that can save it now is if Nadal somehow loses, i am praying for DJoker or Stan or even Gasquet to win just to shut up all those Rafatards currently making my eyes bleed on virtually every article i've read today concerning Andy.
IP Logged

Generally agree, but I did enjoy Dan's success - though it seems a long time ago now, and the other Brits doing well in doubles.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 102 Reply