Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2013 - The other players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 102 Go Down Reply
Author

US Open 2013 - The other players

(Read 19052 times)
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1290 on: September 09, 2013, 12:49 AM »

Max Myrni says hi .

He won Mixed Dubs. I was happy.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1291 on: September 09, 2013, 12:55 AM »

He won Mixed Dubs. I was happy.

Good
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1292 on: September 09, 2013, 01:01 AM »

It really is a shame we don't have Andy-Rafa to look forward to tomorrow, Andy is the ATP's only hope of Rafa getting a loss on HC. Andy bagelling him in Tokyo cemented Andy's superiority on the hard stuff.
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray September 09, 2013, 01:11 AM ] IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1293 on: September 09, 2013, 07:50 AM »

Hope you've worked on your overheads Nole!
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1294 on: September 09, 2013, 03:15 PM »

If Rafa wins today he will be on 10860 points and Novak will be on 10980.

I can't see Novak holding on to his number 1 ranking by the end of the year considering Rafa has no points to defend until February
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1295 on: September 09, 2013, 03:48 PM »

I fell asleep watching the women's final! I saw some of the first set, bits of the second. By the time the third started I was long gone. Must be an age thing Whistle.

I wish I'd seen the men's dubs. I'm chuffed for Stepanek and Paes.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1296 on: September 09, 2013, 03:52 PM »

Me too. Paes is such a darling and I really like their pairing. Smile
But it was a pretty one-sided match so it must have been boring.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1297 on: September 09, 2013, 04:01 PM »

Me too. Paes is such a darling and I really like their pairing. Smile
But it was a pretty one-sided match so it must have been boring.

I like Paes. He does come across as a total sweetheart. I saw the interview after the match (having completely forgotten it was on) and he really gushed over Stepanek and said such lovely, gracious things. The funny thing is that I'm not a big Stepanek fan really, but I do love their pairing. It obviously works.

I think they said Paes is now the oldest player to win a slam, which is fantastic.  clap clap clap
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1298 on: September 09, 2013, 04:07 PM »

I like Paes. He does come across as a total sweetheart. I saw the interview after the match (having completely forgotten it was on) and he really gushed over Stepanek and said such lovely, gracious things. The funny thing is that I'm not a big Stepanek fan really, but I do love their pairing. It obviously works.

I think they said Paes is now the oldest player to win a slam, which is fantastic.  clap clap clap

Yes, he is the oldest player to win a slam. yay
As Veronica said earlier, it's really nice having someone playing at the top from your country. Smile
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1299 on: September 09, 2013, 04:13 PM »

It really is a shame we don't have Andy-Rafa to look forward to tomorrow, Andy is the ATP's only hope of Rafa getting a loss on HC. Andy bagelling him in Tokyo cemented Andy's superiority on the hard stuff.

bull****
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1300 on: September 09, 2013, 05:19 PM »

I think Djokovic has a very good chance of beating Rafa tonight. His game matches up very well on a hardcourt and he's probably the only player who actually makes Rafa doubt himself.

Unless the match is over very quickly, I doubt I'll see it all tonight. But I hope it'll be a good final.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1301 on: September 09, 2013, 05:19 PM »

I fell asleep watching the women's final! I saw some of the first set, bits of the second. By the time the third started I was long gone. Must be an age thing Whistle.

I have put the match on record as I wont be able to stay wake either TJ. We're at Widecombe Fair tomorrow so I'd rather not be a zombie. Do hope Nole wins (just this time)!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1302 on: September 09, 2013, 05:20 PM »

Thugdal will fall.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1303 on: September 09, 2013, 06:23 PM »

I have put the match on record as I wont be able to stay wake either TJ. We're at Widecombe Fair tomorrow so I'd rather not be a zombie. Do hope Nole wins (just this time)!

It was actually the ladies I couldn't stay awake for. I'm not watching the men's at all, not even on record, but I will put in a good word for Djokovic in my prayers tonight. I would usually reserve my tennis related prayers for Andy, but I'll make an exception tonight Smile.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: US Open 2013 - The other players « Reply #1304 on: September 09, 2013, 06:32 PM »

I have put the match on record as I wont be able to stay wake either TJ. We're at Widecombe Fair tomorrow
Whit, she,s got a fair named after her, can't stand that Tory women
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 102 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »