Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  USO 2009 - Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] Go Down Reply
Author

USO 2009 - Other Players

(Read 10193 times)
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1320 on: September 16, 2009, 09:03 AM »

I think it might be fair to say that Federer has had more that "a bit of sucess"

Well Fed was right on that .... and yes more that " a bit of sucess " is at least the right word ......
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1321 on: September 16, 2009, 10:17 AM »

So, how many of you, like me, wondered if Fedex had a jacket in his man bag with the no.16 on it?  I notice he wasn't wearing a jacket in any of the photos with DP Think
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1322 on: September 16, 2009, 10:42 AM »

So, how many of you, like me, wondered if Fedex had a jacket in his man bag with the no.16 on it?  I notice he wasn't wearing a jacket in any of the photos with DP Think

Me !
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1323 on: September 16, 2009, 10:44 AM »

Me 2
IP Logged
charlienomad
Seed

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1324 on: September 16, 2009, 12:13 PM »

just cos he has had a bit of success doesnt make him above the rules. he is an arrogant, big headed pri*k who needs to be brought back down to earth.

There are four simple reasons why Fed is a bit arrogant, and let's face it he probably deserves to be...

1. He's Swiss
2. He's arguably the best tennis player who ever lived
3. Having already won pretty much everything there is to win, he suffered a "slump" in form last year (only reaching the finals of the slams rather than winning them - except the US Open) and then came back stronger than ever this year to win the French and break Sampras' record
4. He's Swiss

Shrug What can you do?

Also, I have to say that Fed had a point to complain about DP being allowed to challenge so late (and I'm no great fan of the Swiss cheese) and his "outburst" was hardly worthy of the name Rolling Eyes He didn't even threaten to choke the umpire to death, ffs!
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1325 on: September 16, 2009, 01:41 PM »

So, how many of you, like me, wondered if Fedex had a jacket in his man bag with the no.16 on it?  I notice he wasn't wearing a jacket in any of the photos with DP Think
You can bet your bottom dollar he had one ready.

I used to so like Fed but I'm getting to the stage where I actively dislike him. Frown

But I agree delPotty was out of order challenging so late.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1326 on: September 16, 2009, 02:39 PM »

You can bet your bottom dollar he had one ready.

I used to so like Fed but I'm getting to the stage where I actively dislike him. Frown

But I agree delPotty was out of order challenging so late.

Re challenging so late .... when I watched the match and saw that incident it was obvious to me that del Potro did not know what had happened, asked the chair umpire what had happened, could not hear what the chair umpire said for the roaring of the crowd and walked towards him so that he could hear him; upon hearing the answer from the chair umpire, he immediately challenged.
IP Logged
Dexter
ATP Level

Re: USO 2009 - Other Players « Reply #1327 on: September 16, 2009, 04:21 PM »

I think it might be fair to say that Federer has had more that "a bit of sucess"

what is this word 'sucess' you use?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »