Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed

(Read 285 times)
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « on: May 11, 2009, 11:27 AM »

Anyone been to the tournament at Queen's before?  Think

I've got tickets for the Thursday but something's come up near the tournament that day. I've got to visit a hospital around the corner in the morning for my new job and I'm hoping that play doesn't start on the day until about 11am, giving me time to get the hospital stuff out of the way and hotfoot it to the tennis afterwards.

Anyone been before and know what sort of time play starts? I'm guessing the earliest would be 11am, hopefully even midday.  pray
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 10:22 PM »

Speak to Mark. He lived there!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 11:52 PM »

Sorry, I don't remember these things but I got a feeling it was possibly midday...

Is there no old OOP some where about? Smile
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 11:35 PM »

The Junior Final started at 11.30am on the final day. I can't tell you when play started before that.

EDIT: Yes I can! Very Happy 12.30pm each day is when play started last year Smile
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:45 PM »

The Junior Final started at 11.30am on the final day. I can't tell you when play started before that.

EDIT: Yes I can! Very Happy 12.30pm each day is when play started last year Smile

Thanks Neil, that's great news.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 11:48 PM »

Good, my feeling was correct. Smile
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 04:42 PM »

Had a call from the ticket company dealing with this tournament today, apparently there's been a delay in sorting the tickets and there's a good chance I'll be having to rely on collecting them at the venue, not impressed. ranting
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Visiting Queen's club 2009 - help needed « Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 07:43 PM »

Some of the AM.com members who are going have got their tickets....
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »