MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Visiting Wimbledon 2009 Advice
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply

Visiting Wimbledon 2009 Advice

They are the same place.

Just a bit of a walk through the big station. 5 mins.
IP Logged

Hello all,

I'm writing to check if any one here is interested to swap centre court tickets with me on Tue 23 and Thu 25?  I would like to get the tickets on Wed 24 or Fri 26.

Thanks,
 pray
IP Logged

If anyone has them, I bet you'll get a few offers now.
IP Logged

Hello all,

I'm writing to check if any one here is interested to swap centre court tickets with me on Tue 23 and Thu 25?  I would like to get the tickets on Wed 24 or Fri 26.

Thanks,
 pray

hahaha, not likely. Women's tennis over men's? No thanks lol
IP Logged

Neil, those dates are for this week! I should think plenty of people would want to change now, like Mike said!
IP Logged

Neil, those dates are for this week! I should think plenty of people would want to change now, like Mike said!

lol I have no idea what calendar or date I was looking at at the time of my post lmao
IP Logged

Do you know where is the best place I can find those people, if not on this board?

Thank you,
Or
 confused
IP Logged

I dunno, can you do such things on MTF (menstennisforums.com)?
Maybe try andymurray.com...
IP Logged

Did anyone manage to get ticketmaster tickets today? How much were they? I want to get them tomorrow so I can see Andy on Tuesday - just need fast fingers like last year. It's really amazing people queue up for hours for centre court tickets and then you can get them relatively easily the night before online!
IP Logged

I'm not going Frown at all...
IP Logged

Did anyone manage to get ticketmaster tickets today? How much were they? I want to get them tomorrow so I can see Andy on Tuesday - just need fast fingers like last year. It's really amazing people queue up for hours for centre court tickets and then you can get them relatively easily the night before online!

But the queue is such good banter!!!
IP Logged

But the queue is such good banter!!!

Ha, maybe, but I just bagged 2 centre court tickets for tomorrow. Get in!!
IP Logged

Does anyone know about this e-ticket business and how it works etc? I'm going back to London Monday-Thursday and was wondering what the delio was. Looking to go along on Men's QF day, but not sure if I have the funds for show court...... hmmm....  Think

Edit: Nevermind, I had a look. Just need fast fingers. But I'm thinking at £82, I might just go and sit on the hill or watch some dubs/junior matches as well lol Or better yet, save £20 and watch it on the tele Very Happy
[ Last edit by Neil June 25, 2009, 12:16 AM ] IP Logged

Yeah I hate watching doubles at Wimbledon. I'd rather watch a top 20 singles player who 3 or more people may have heard of.
IP Logged

Yeah I hate watching doubles at Wimbledon. I'd rather watch a top 20 singles player who 3 or more people may have heard of.

I like watching any tennis. I know the names of lots and lots of doubles players, so it's not a big problem for me Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply