Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  What tennis racquet do you use?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Reply

What tennis racquet do you use?

Quote

Quote from: "Josh"
You have some really wierd names of teachers at your school retard


It's Ms Ogidan.. Oggie Oggie for short.  Whistle
She's a mad scottish woman... very annoying though.  pullhair
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "andyrocks"

OOH and julia-blue paint, did u find any?


i bought it to the darn concert!!  :P but couldn't find you! I'll remember it tomoro... hopefully!

 roflmao Is your mum nagging already? You'll be banned of here aswell at this rate.
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Banannie"
Errrr..... Sorry if this is me being a bit Blonde but, do you really like the colour orange or something Hannah?  confused


yeah i do! lol  goodjob  top notch!!
IP Logged
Quote

Don't see how Ogidan can be shorten to Oggie Oggie, it seems longer Think
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "andyrocks"
Quote from: "Banannie"
Errrr..... Sorry if this is me being a bit Blonde but, do you really like the colour orange or something Hannah?  confused


yeah i do! lol  goodjob  top notch!!


Woohoo!! So im not going completely crazy......... good to know  goodjob
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "Josh"
You have some really wierd names of teachers at your school retard


It's Ms Ogidan.. Oggie Oggie for short.  Whistle
She's a mad scottish woman... very annoying though.  pullhair


 roflmao  roflmao
Good one  goodjob  We have some hilarious named teachers at my school  roflmao
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Josh"
Don't see how Ogidan can be shorten to Oggie Oggie, it seems longer Think


 dontknow It's more of a "joke" name.. we don't actually call her Oggie Oggie. Ogidan is an annoying name  dontknow ...just because it's her - the teacher
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "andyrocks"

OOH and julia-blue paint, did u find any?


i bought it to the darn concert!!  :P but couldn't find you! I'll remember it tomoro... hopefully!

 roflmao Is your mum nagging already? You'll be banned of here aswell at this rate.


aww i was waiting outside for AAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSS but i think i missed you cos you werent there
yeah she is Frown :P
julia she actually things i smoke :S
shes been talking about it again
you know going out of school i said 'i bet shes going to ask me if i've been smoking' ... well SHE DID!!!
and just now she was saying 'don't let people influence you, you used to be very sensible. you don't have to be shy, just say no. if you say yes to smoking now, you might end up on drugs'
i mean wtf!?!?!  #-o *rolls eyes*
IP Logged
Quote

hey julia look... ITS MR GILLEY!!!!!!  old LMAO!!!!
IP Logged
Quote

roflmao Hannah.. what can is say. Another teenage dilemma!
But seriously.. wtf? She seriously can't think any of us smoke!? I mean me?!? ..obviously i don't come across being the most sensible person in the world  Whistle but would she seriously think? Blimey!! Do the breath test again!

The main key is not to get drunk Smile ...and what is all this top notch business again? Very Happy
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "andyrocks"
hey julia look... ITS MR GILLEY!!!!!!  old LMAO!!!!


Well it was actually used for some other members of the board *cough* ...who we all love to bits. roflmao (Tally..)
But haaah! yea... it's definitly Mr Gilley! Although he does not rock what so ever! with his stupid suitcase!!
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
roflmao Hannah.. what can is say. Another teenage dilemma!
But seriously.. wtf? She seriously can't think any of us smoke!? I mean me?!? ..obviously i don't come across being the most sensible person in the world  Whistle but would she seriously think? Blimey!! Do the breath test again!

The main key is not to get drunk Smile ...and what is all this top notch business again? Very Happy


i no :S
no i dont think she thinks you smoke, she thinks i smoke though...
lol i just ate cheese!!
g2g bye xxx
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "andyrocks"

no i dont think she thinks you smoke, she thinks i smoke though...
lol i just ate cheese!!
g2g bye xxx


Very Happy Bye! C ya tomoro.

Awfully sorry guys.. we have an awfull tendancy to get off subject in no time rulez

 backtotopic
IP Logged
Quote

Hmm..... yes, i decided to leave the topic........ but looks safe to return now  Whistle
 backtotopic (what was the topic again?)
IP Logged
Quote

I like Prince...

Hilarious names at your school. We have the habbit of calling all our teachers by their first name behind their backs. We also diminutives for their names. It's really patronizing...  goodjob  =D>
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Reply