Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  What tennis racquet do you use? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author

What tennis racquet do you use?

(Read 12373 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 10:40 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
You have some really wierd names of teachers at your school retard

It's Ms Ogidan.. Oggie Oggie for short.  Whistle
She's a mad scottish woman... very annoying though.  pullhair
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 10:41 PM »

Quote from: "andyrocks"

OOH and julia-blue paint, did u find any?

i bought it to the darn concert!!  :P but couldn't find you! I'll remember it tomoro... hopefully!

roflmao Is your mum nagging already? You'll be banned of here aswell at this rate.
IP Logged
andyrocks

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 10:41 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
Errrr..... Sorry if this is me being a bit Blonde but, do you really like the colour orange or something Hannah?  confused

yeah i do! lol  goodjob  top notch!!
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 10:42 PM »

Don't see how Ogidan can be shorten to Oggie Oggie, it seems longer Think
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 10:43 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
Errrr..... Sorry if this is me being a bit Blonde but, do you really like the colour orange or something Hannah?  confused

yeah i do! lol  goodjob  top notch!!

Woohoo!! So im not going completely crazy......... good to know  goodjob
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 10:44 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
You have some really wierd names of teachers at your school retard

It's Ms Ogidan.. Oggie Oggie for short.  Whistle
She's a mad scottish woman... very annoying though.  pullhair

roflmao  roflmao
Good one  goodjob  We have some hilarious named teachers at my school  roflmao
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 10:44 PM »

Don't see how Ogidan can be shorten to Oggie Oggie, it seems longer Think

dontknow It's more of a "joke" name.. we don't actually call her Oggie Oggie. Ogidan is an annoying name  dontknow ...just because it's her - the teacher
IP Logged
andyrocks

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 10:45 PM »

OOH and julia-blue paint, did u find any?

i bought it to the darn concert!!  :P but couldn't find you! I'll remember it tomoro... hopefully!

roflmao Is your mum nagging already? You'll be banned of here aswell at this rate.

aww i was waiting outside for AAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSS but i think i missed you cos you werent there
yeah she is Frown :P
julia she actually things i smoke :S
shes been talking about it again
you know going out of school i said 'i bet shes going to ask me if i've been smoking' ... well SHE DID!!!
and just now she was saying 'don't let people influence you, you used to be very sensible. you don't have to be shy, just say no. if you say yes to smoking now, you might end up on drugs'
i mean wtf!?!?!  #-o *rolls eyes*
IP Logged
andyrocks

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 10:46 PM »

hey julia look... ITS MR GILLEY!!!!!!  old LMAO!!!!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 10:48 PM »

roflmao Hannah.. what can is say. Another teenage dilemma!
But seriously.. wtf? She seriously can't think any of us smoke!? I mean me?!? ..obviously i don't come across being the most sensible person in the world  Whistle but would she seriously think? Blimey!! Do the breath test again!

The main key is not to get drunk Smile ...and what is all this top notch business again? Very Happy
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 10:50 PM »

hey julia look... ITS MR GILLEY!!!!!!  old LMAO!!!!

Well it was actually used for some other members of the board *cough* ...who we all love to bits. roflmao (Tally..)
But haaah! yea... it's definitly Mr Gilley! Although he does not rock what so ever! with his stupid suitcase!!
IP Logged
andyrocks

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 10:51 PM »

roflmao Hannah.. what can is say. Another teenage dilemma!
But seriously.. wtf? She seriously can't think any of us smoke!? I mean me?!? ..obviously i don't come across being the most sensible person in the world  Whistle but would she seriously think? Blimey!! Do the breath test again!

The main key is not to get drunk Smile ...and what is all this top notch business again? Very Happy

i no :S
no i dont think she thinks you smoke, she thinks i smoke though...
lol i just ate cheese!!
g2g bye xxx
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 10:53 PM »

no i dont think she thinks you smoke, she thinks i smoke though...
lol i just ate cheese!!
g2g bye xxx

Very Happy Bye! C ya tomoro.

Awfully sorry guys.. we have an awfull tendancy to get off subject in no time rulez

backtotopic
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #28 on: December 14, 2005, 10:55 PM »

Hmm..... yes, i decided to leave the topic........ but looks safe to return now  Whistle
 backtotopic (what was the topic again?)
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: What tennis racquet do you use? « Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 11:55 AM »

I like Prince...

Hilarious names at your school. We have the habbit of calling all our teachers by their first name behind their backs. We also diminutives for their names. It's really patronizing...  goodjob  =D>
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »