Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  What tennis racquet do you use?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 18 Reply

What tennis racquet do you use?

I play with silver Wilson Hammer 7 and it only weighs just over 9oz.
IP Logged

I prefer light rackets as well Allan. That Babolat was verging on 12 and a half ounces!

It's more of a club than a racquet. I need something maneuvarable and I think this Head is just that. For all you racket afficionados it's a Flexpoint racquet. Smile
IP Logged

I got my racket today guys. It wasn't the Babolat that was posted above but it was a nice silver Head racket.  :P

Almost 11 oz and I think it's a beauty. Smile

WOOHOOO!! You got it!!! w00t ..I still prefered the Babolat and am going to get it.  Whistle

Ah well. Head vs Babolat - bring it on.  :P
IP Logged

I have a Wilson Hammer 6.3, it;s about 5 years old, but has been restrung of course. Brillaint raquet. Not used in a while though Frown
IP Logged

WOOHOOO!! You got it!!! w00t ..I still prefered the Babolat and am going to get it.  Whistle

Ah well. Head vs Babolat - bring it on.  :P

Sure thing, it's as light as a feather. Still adjusting to it but I accept your challenge Smile
IP Logged

well... i think racket weight you like depends on your level of play... light rackets are for 2.0s... mine is fairly heavy... love the topspin i get offa the sucker too... my sister can't return heavy topspin... but then again... she sucks arse at tennis...
IP Logged

Wilson NSix-One 95

yeah she works good for me
IP Logged

Head is better than Babolat in my humble opinion.
IP Logged

I think maneuvrabillity is so important with rackets as well. I tried coming to the net more last night and it definately worked. Smile
IP Logged

but you can still have a 13 ounce racket be maneuverable as long as it is head light... my racket is pretty much evenly balanced...
IP Logged

How much did your iRadical cost Dave?
IP Logged

$90... it was originally 180 though... i made a killing...
IP Logged

That's a good price.
IP Logged

it was a great price... and i love the racket sooooo much...
IP Logged

my racket was originally $250 but that was 5 years ago, and i bought it for $40
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 18 Reply