Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Wimbledon 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 63 Reply

Wimbledon 2011

BBC gives 'wooden' Henman £200k - for two weeks' work as Wimbledon commentator

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387215/BBC-gives-wooden-Henman-200k--weeks-work-Wimbledon-commentator.html#ixzz1MPRFKsZi
IP Logged

Okay far too much for that length of time but I'll take Tim over Lloyd or Becker any day yes
IP Logged

The taxpayer-funded BBC has disclosed that Tim Henman was last year paid $330,000 for commentating at Wmbledon.

lol  ^^
IP Logged
Caz

What's that in Sterling Daisy?
IP Logged

What's that in Sterling Daisy?

This was the link to the article I posted at the top of the page - so, about £200K.

BBC gives 'wooden' Henman £200k - for two weeks' work as Wimbledon commentator

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387215/BBC-gives-wooden-Henman-200k--weeks-work-Wimbledon-commentator.html#ixzz1MPRFKsZi
IP Logged

lol  ^^

You caught me before I hit delete. It's a fair cop.
IP Logged
Caz

Hey, does anyone reckon that was the 'real' Tim Henman on here the other day? I asked him, but he didn't respond! Thanks Daisy by the way!
IP Logged

You caught me before I hit delete. It's a fair cop.

Just yanking your chain a teensy bit ...  hug
IP Logged

No one is worth that kind of money for two weeks WORK !
IP Logged

Yeh! No wonder our TV license is sooooooooo expensive. It's disgusting!  ranting
IP Logged

Cannot contain the excitement, camping out with Andrew for show court tickets this year! yay cmon yeah w00t   Suspect there is going to be quite the argument if Rafa and Andy end up on opposite sides of the draw... Whistle
IP Logged
Caz

I've heard that both the Williams sisters will be back at Wimby! That'll be interesting to see how they get on after almost a year? off! Anyone else heard this?
IP Logged

I've heard that both the Williams sisters will be back at Wimby! That'll be interesting to see how they get on after almost a year? off! Anyone else heard this?
Yeah, I heard that too. But shes playing in Eastbourne, I believe.
IP Logged
Caz

Yeah, I heard that too. But shes playing in Eastbourne, I believe.
Oh.....Which one?
IP Logged

Oh.....Which one?

Both Venus and Serena will be playing at Eastbourne, according to their respective websites. And then on to Wimbledon for them both.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 63 Reply