Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Wimbledon - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 Reply

Wimbledon - The Other Players

Are there any other players - apart from Bartoli, who don't bounce the ball at all before serving?
IP Logged

Wow.I didn't hear him,but if Inverdale did say this I am DISGUSTED.

@geowriter WOW. John Inverdale on 5 live: 'd'you think Bartoli's dad told her when she was little 'you're never going to be a looker?'
IP Logged

Lisicki is far too emotional, she's almost crying mid-match there.
IP Logged

C'mon Sabine!!
IP Logged

Lendl: "Win the last point". If you don't lose a match-point you don't lose the match regardless of anything else.
IP Logged

5-1 down facing 3 championship-points, if she can break here it could be one of the biggest comebacks ever. This has been a strange Wimbledon so I wouldn't put it out the realms of possibility.
IP Logged

C'mon Sabine!!!! Please fight. clapping
IP Logged

Ah well - not to be...
IP Logged

Nah Bartoli played very well that last service game.
IP Logged

^ Yeah.  Poor Sabine - she's gutted.  Still - she's young and she'll be back.  cmon yeah
IP Logged

The hate Bartoli gets on twitter is unbelievable. Worse than Murray right after the England comments. Why? Because she's French, 'fat' and 'ugly'. Just... wow.

Delighted for Bartoli.
IP Logged

^  It's just pig ignorance.  Idiots!
IP Logged

The hate Bartoli gets on twitter is unbelievable. Worse than Murray right after the England comments. Why? Because she's French, 'fat' and 'ugly'. Just... wow.

Did you hear about Inverdale's comment?Thought it was absolutely disgraceful.
IP Logged

Delighted for Bartoli.

So what if she's French?

I'm very happy for her too. But pretty gutted for Sabine. Look forward to her matches next Wimby. Very Happy
IP Logged

Here in Germany, there was a real hype about Sabine. Usually they hardly ever mention tennis in the (sports) news. Everybody expected her win because of her dismissing top 10 players. Yet, she could nearly never show her skills so overwhelmed was she. Shame, but all credit to Marion who played very, very solidly. Beforehand I thought in this encounter Sabine played the beauty and Marion "the beast" though with her courageous display she won alot of respect on CC. I hope it is inspiring that Marion made it on her second try (although I know it is not comparable with tomorrow's match).
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 Reply