Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Your tennis results
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply

Your tennis results

6-4, 6-2. I should have won the first set easier, but there was a point when I was serving it out and I hit like 8 shots sprinting in defence and it knackered me a little (I lost the point as well) and my serve went to pot for the rest of that game.
IP Logged

6-4, 6-2. I should have won the first set easier, but there was a point when I was serving it out and I hit like 8 shots sprinting in defence and it knackered me a little (I lost the point as well) and my serve went to pot for the rest of that game.

Still a very clinical score. It's the fight that counts more than the score.
IP Logged

I could be a little more aggressive still, I'm such a pusher :p
IP Logged

Going to my first tournament on Wednesday, very excited and hope to win some matches xD
IP Logged

Going to my first tournament on Wednesday, very excited and hope to win some matches xD
Just do your best. cmon yeah
IP Logged

Also my grunt goes similar to this, MMMMAMMAAAHAGEHWGEHWHGEFHSDEWDEWA

You grunt?

Mug
IP Logged

I played my guest Anna I had visiting from england I win 7-5 6-2. Also I'm playing in doubles for my team in my first ever competitive match on Tues night...I'm nervous  nervous
IP Logged

Played relay good and won first 2 matches before losing 3rd tightly. Thankfully though its a round robin style tournament and should play 2-3 more matches next week xD. So yeah great considering its my first tourney btw my t on keyboard is slightly broken so apologies if any missing t's
IP Logged

missing t's - tricky for talking tennis!
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

yeah i have to press it like 5 times before it finally works
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply