MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Entourage  >  Kim Sears Pictures & Info
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 129 Reply

Kim Sears Pictures & Info

She looks old in that photo. Much older than she really is.
IP Logged

And not nearly as attractive.  Photo seems to have been taken from an angle because Andy's top half looks out of proportion with the rest of him.  Think
IP Logged

Just an overall bad picture. lol
IP Logged

Shoes are awful
Agreed! yuk
IP Logged

I like the outfit....
IP Logged

I do, and I like the shoes ... I think.  Can't really see them very well.  Are they shoes or boots? Think
IP Logged

I can see nowt wrong with the shoes...
IP Logged

Shoes? confused I think Burberrys latest...they both seem to be "forced" to wear their clothes. Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged

Was such a hot day when Kim wore those shoes or boots whatever they were! Did not suit her at all. Sorry!  flush
IP Logged

Hey! I'm sorry but I'm new here. Is Andy still with Kim? :-)
IP Logged

Hey! I'm sorry but I'm new here. Is Andy still with Kim? :-)
Yes, it would appear so Smile

Welcome wave
IP Logged

I didn't realise being a "Mummy's boy" means you're less likely to marry, I would have thought it would have been the other way around.
IP Logged

hi Mark

Look at it this way. If Judy ever got to disapprove of Ms sears then thats that. She seems to have a lot of power over him. I disagree with Becker insofar as I think Murray would collapse completely without his mother.
IP Logged

I don't think you understand Andy's personality too well - he's one of the more independent thinking and outspoken people in the public eye. He may love his mother very much but I can't imagine he would be influenced by her when it came to choosing a partner, love is love anyway.
IP Logged

you know these things much more than me I can only go by what I see on court and in the press. From what I see he certainly is a mummy's boy and always has been. If he had the sense of independence you say then he should cut ties with her sharpish. now, like today. Please mum don't come to any more of my tournies and go and do your own thing. Thanks for all the help etc but I'm TWENTY THREE YEARS OLD , its time to grow up and..... go it alone!  GOODBYE MOTHER!

Sadly that won't ever happen because he hasn't got the guts to do it. You and I both know that  (and so does Ms Sears very probably)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 129 Reply