But Craig, you have taken a lot of risk to begin with. There's at least a 50-50 chance Andy might just tank tomorrow. You should go to tournaments where there's a least chance for Andy to tank like the USO for example.
I can't go tomorrow as I must stay at work so my options are Thursday and Friday (or the weekend) but I will only go if Andy makes it as I can't afford to take any time off this week due to my boss being away this week.
Watching Troicki/Raonic on TV. Looks like it's going to rain on Friday and Saturday but the weather forecast tends to change a lot here so not sure how it's going to be in the end. This is will though bring the temp considerably down to 22-25, so the night matches will be much on the cooler side. Friday has about 70% chance of rain with lots of gutsy wind. We were having such good weather all this time really now the sudden change in the forecast.
I know EJ, the schedule has left me a bit stranded. I am hoping to sneek a flight out of LAX to back home tomorrow, so Andy may well have to be missed.