MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Washington
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 45 Reply

Andy at Washington

yay yay clap clap phew need a drinkk
IP Logged

Well done. It cant be easy but he rowed the boat to shore. 
 yay yay yay

IP Logged

yay  toot  yay   
IP Logged

Good win Smile
IP Logged

Tough he has to play Edmund next.
IP Logged

5:50 am.  It'll take me ages to get to sleep now!
IP Logged

I'm afraid I'm screwed when it comes to getting to DC to watch him. If he and Kyle play on Wednesday, I can't go, irony of ironies, because I'm playing in a tennis match Wednesday evening myself... So I'll just have to hope he beats Kyle which frankly doesn't seem terribly likely at the moment.
IP Logged

We'd better get into  recovery mode quick before the Kyle match .
IP Logged

I'm afraid I'm screwed when it comes to getting to DC to watch him. If he and Kyle play on Wednesday, I can't go, irony of ironies, because I'm playing in a tennis match Wednesday evening myself... So I'll just have to hope he beats Kyle which frankly doesn't seem terribly likely at the moment.
I don't think he will either, but for the moment I'm just savouring this win.
IP Logged

This was definitely a behind the couch match, heart beating hard the whole way, but Andy  and his fighting spirit and his never give up attitude. He had to be so nervous at the end.
IP Logged

Sorry you won't be able to go to Washington after all, but hope you'll win your match! Smile
IP Logged

Oh what a terrible situation for you, well we will send god vibes to you an Andy.
IP Logged

And it is pouring rain held off just so Andy could win.
IP Logged

And it is pouring rain held off just so Andy could win.
I wondered why TennisTV had suddenly switched to another replay instead of showing Stan's match.  Obviously the rain gods love Andy!
IP Logged

Amazing really. Andy got done and the skies opened! Definitely luck of the gods!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 45 Reply