MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 ... 223 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

By the way, I don't blame Andy for not trying this year. I doubt it was in his mind with the Hotel announcement today. But personally would have just preferred he left it completely rather than a off-the-cuff remark on Twitter as an attempt. But anyway, if some people managed to enjoy it then that's good Smile
IP Logged

By the way, I don't blame Andy for not trying this year. I doubt it was in his mind with the Hotel announcement today. But personally would have just preferred he left it completely rather than a off-the-cuff remark on Twitter as an attempt. But anyway, if some people managed to enjoy it then that's good Smile

It's okay..let it go, honey.. hug
IP Logged

I think it was a "surprise" to the BBC, Sky sports and Yahoo sports who all ran with the story. LOL.  Anyway, I thought it was funny.

I thought it funny too, myren.
IP Logged

it amused me that the beeb etc believed it - and I think that would be Andy's aim, to see if the sports journos got in a wee frenzy over it.
IP Logged

It's just a joke on the media, is all.
IP Logged

I'm surprised that they fell for it (again!) They should know by now that Andy never rushes his decisions over coaches...
IP Logged

"pretty much the entire world swallowed hook, line and sinker"

https://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/tennis-murray-announce-new-coach-wednesday-102740930--ten.html

Mission Accomplished.
IP Logged

I'm surprised that they fell for it (again!) They should know by now that Andy never rushes his decisions over coaches...
The coaching split seemed to be on good terms so it would perhaps be a plausible scenario that Andy was given some notice allowing him to start the search before they both announced it.
IP Logged

I agree Mark,off the cuff remarks seem to backfire on Andy as his P.R. goes
I thought it funny too, myren.
It was so unfunny and I should know
It's just a joke on the media, is all.
The last people you want to annoy as they always have the last word.
Dont think they honestly did fall for it, it makes good copy to report it initially then ridicule Andy for deluding his fans.
IP Logged

^ ^ They're just jokes!  Lighten up!
IP Logged

Andy made a joke - some people laughed, some didn't - what's the problem?
IP Logged

^^ I thought it was funny, I must be wrong.

Thought it was almost certainly an April Fool, as did lots of those commenting on facebook - not that many of us deluded I think. But you never quite know with Andy..
IP Logged

^^^Ok Very Happy
IP Logged

Laziness is the problem! We don't like Andy being lazy! Very Happy
IP Logged

http://tennis.si.com/2014/04/01/andy-murray-april-fools-day-prank-british-media/
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 ... 223 Reply