MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 ... 223 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

Just been reading the comments on his facebook link, some idiot called Adam Sharpe getting roasted by others because he stated that Andy himself should make a huge donation.. and stop begging others to do so.

I really fear for the future of this planet at times.
Just looked at that stuff and have no sympathy for Sharpe.  Claims it was a joke. 

"Adam Sharpe Ok so I should be tortured in a rubber room according to one of you do gooders? That's lovely. I only made a joking comment to somebody I have known for 20 years..."

Maybe somebody should tell him jokes very often don't come across in print.

However it's very gratifying to see that so many people have come out in support of Andy.

IP Logged

I feel the inner Gangsta insult comments coming again about this Mr Sharpe.
IP Logged

I feel the inner Gangsta insult comments coming again about this Mr Sharpe.
Well just try to sit on them.  He isn't worth it. Smile
IP Logged

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
A man's best friends

IP Logged

Gorgeous pics.  Thanks dani.

I wish I could have a dog but my landlord won't allow pets, which unfortunately isn't unusual in rented properties in the private sector. Frown
IP Logged

Adorable pics wub Andy sure has the best dogs on tour!
And his hair looks quite ruffled  Whistle
IP Logged

Anyone know why Andy is going to Paris.  Tweets about engine trouble on plane a bit scary.
IP Logged

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  1h
Engine problem en route to Paris #uturn #panic #herewegonextplane

Let's do a little q and a while I'm stuck on the plane... use #herewegonextplane

Joe Craven ‏@ProdigyRep  1h
@andy_murray  do you even lift bro? #herewegonextplane
Andy: hahaha I've seen that video.. very good

Well done Prod! Again!

Vika Vika ‏@IloveAzarenka  1h
@andy_murray #herewegonextplane Worst hair day you've ever had?
Andy:  there hasn't been many good ones! Most days are pretty dodgy

Maggie May ‏@maggiemay_hem  33m
@andy_murray #herewegonextplane Maggie or Rusty?
Andy:  both angels

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed  1h
Hello Andrew fan @andy_murray , what is it like flying with other passengers? #curious #herewegonextplane
Andy:  I wouldn't recommend you try it! Royalty should always fly private #humble
IP Logged

Dunno, but this is good:

IP Logged

Joe is now officially Andys best twitter mate and shall spend Christmas day with him and kim at home in surrey Wink
IP Logged

Anyone know why Andy is going to Paris.  Tweets about engine trouble on plane a bit scary.

Odd given that he's got to be in Scotland for Wed. Didn't Andy have some treatment for his back in France at some point in 2012? Just Speculating here....
IP Logged

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  1h
Engine problem en route to Paris #uturn #panic #herewegonextplane

Let's do a little q and a while I'm stuck on the plane... use #herewegonextplane

Joe Craven ‏@ProdigyRep  1h
@andy_murray  do you even lift bro? #herewegonextplane
Andy: hahaha I've seen that video.. very good

Well done Prod! Again!

Vika Vika ‏@IloveAzarenka  1h
@andy_murray #herewegonextplane Worst hair day you've ever had?
Andy:  there hasn't been many good ones! Most days are pretty dodgy

Maggie May ‏@maggiemay_hem  33m
@andy_murray #herewegonextplane Maggie or Rusty?
Andy:  both angels

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed  1h
Hello Andrew fan @andy_murray , what is it like flying with other passengers? #curious #herewegonextplane
Andy:  I wouldn't recommend you try it! Royalty should always fly private #humble
Oh heck poor Andy, and poor Kim too.  Think I'd be sh*tting myself if that happened to me.   Given the number of times he flies though I suppose something like this had to happen at some point.
I love PF's tweet and Andy's response though. Very Happy

Joe is now officially Andys best twitter mate and shall spend Christmas day with him and kim at home in surrey Wink
Indeed!  Just hope he remembers his friends on MW and we get invited along too. lol

Anyone know why Andy is going to Paris.
Odd given that he's got to be in Scotland for Wed. Didn't Andy have some treatment for his back in France at some point in 2012? Just Speculating here....
I really can't remember Milly but it does seem to be a bit strange him going there at the moment.

Could it be something to do with finding a new coach? #morespeculation
[ Last edit by Aileen April 21, 2014, 01:31 AM ] IP Logged

I'm Andy's closest friend here, I'm his coach. Actually I coach several pros.
IP Logged

Maybe Andy is visiting gay paree to check out soft furnishings for his hotel   Think
IP Logged

I'm Andy's closest friend here, I'm his coach. Actually I coach several pros.
lol  Such delusions of grandeur!

Maybe Andy is visiting gay paree to check out soft furnishings for his hotel   Think
I doubt it Angie because so far that's been left entirely up to Kim, and I'd think all that would be in place now anyway.  Could be something to do with his Management Company though.

[ Last edit by Aileen April 20, 2014, 09:19 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 ... 223 Reply