MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 221 [222] 223 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

Yep, it's pretty easy. Here's one I just knocked up (hope the original is real though)

Photoshop changed everything didn't it?

Also hope the original tweet isn't #FakeNews...

If it is a fake, kudos to whoever faked it for tapping into Andy's sense of humour.
[ Last edit by amongsttheleaves February 10, 2017, 09:27 AM ] IP Logged

lmao Oh, I HOPE it was real! lol
IP Logged

lmao Oh, I HOPE it was real! lol
  Sadly, I doubt it. Good spoof though!
IP Logged

Is Prick a word Andy should use in as tweet like this?
IP Logged

Is Prick a word Andy should use in as tweet like this?
  Pretty innocuous term in informal conversation these days I guess.
IP Logged

Yep, it's pretty easy. Here's one I just knocked up (hope the original is real though)

[ Attachment ]
Nice one Boogers. Very Happy  I think the Andy one is a fake though, particularly  because I thought he done posting politically orientated tweets after his ill-advised IndyRef one which of course his English haters love to dig up at every opportunity.  That was taken down quickly too but not quickly enough unfortunately.
IP Logged

fake or not it was a great tweet
IP Logged

* image.jpeg (420.17 KB. 1901x1176 - viewed 61 times.)

IP Logged

@ATL - Great pic, but I didn't know until now that 23 June was Olympic Day and has been so since 1948!
IP Logged

* image.jpeg (220.88 KB. 1191x821 - viewed 18 times.)

* image.jpeg (116.25 KB. 1180x549 - viewed 12 times.)

IP Logged

[ Attachment ]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
  Anyone think like me that Andy may have a subtle political message here?
IP Logged

Anyone think like me that Andy may have a subtle political message here?

Nah - think Andy's just acknowledging the time Matt Little has been with working him, and that Matt stuck by Andy when other members of his team didn't. If Andy's having a subtle poke at anyone with that tweet - not saying he is - then it is probably Jez Green.
IP Logged

Nah - think Andy's just acknowledging the time Matt Little has been with working him, and that Matt stuck by Andy when other members of his team didn't. If Andy's having a subtle poke at anyone with that tweet - not saying he is - then it is probably Jez Green.
  Yes, I do get that basic sense, and you're probably right, but a clever message can work on different levels.
IP Logged

lovely exchange between Andy and Matt - thanks atl.  Don't think there's a political message there though 5rings. 
IP Logged

lovely exchange between Andy and Matt - thanks atl.  Don't think there's a political message there though 5rings. 
Me neither Ruthie because I doubt Andy could be that subtle.  It just isn't in his nature.  I think Fiverings has been spending too much time on the British Politics thread!  lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 221 [222] 223 Reply